Chapter 22- WitchCraft 101

Aphmau's POV

"AH" I wake up breathing heavy. Why do I keep having the same dream? I check the time and it's time for me to get ready for school. I finish getting ready and leave to go to school. I go to my locker to get ready for my first 3 classes.

Home room
WitchCraft 101
Werewolf Class
Lunch
Math
Writing
Free Period (I wanted them to have a free period. Don't judge it's a fanfic)

That's what my schedule looks like. I don't understand why I was put in werewolf class. IM NOT EVEN A WEREWOLF. Ugh. But I am pretty good at writing class. When I'm not with friends I like to read FanFiction, play video games or watch anime. I don't get to play games that much though. I don't have a gaming console, and Jack isn't gonna by me one. I walk to home room and the teacher takes attendance. We have 10 minutes left so I decided to walk over to my friends and talk.

"Hey Guys" I said.

"Hey Aph" everyone said.

"What class do you guys have 3rd period, I have writing" Nicole asked.

"I have Writing too" Katelyn said.

"Math" Garroth said upset.

"I have math too" Dante said.

"Same" Laurence said.

"Greaaaat you guys are all together" I said sarcastically and rolling my eyes.

"What class do you have" Garroth asked.

"Werewolf class" I said seriously. Everyone looked at me weird. I swear for the love of Irene if they ask if I'm a werewolf like Laurence did, Imma loose it.

"Aphmau are you a-" everyone said.

"SERIOUSLY GUYS" I said loudly. I can't even right now.

"Do I have ears and a tail" I said. The bell rang.

"WitchCraft...... Yay" I said sarcastically. Man, I'm very sarcastic today. We walked to WitchCraft and I saw someone I didn't wanna see......... Lucinda and Hyria. Why are they together? They hugged. WHAT. Why are they hugging? I look at Laurence with my mouth wide open and he looks at me the same way. We were so confused. They walk in and walk in after them. Everyone took their seats.

"I'm gonna change your seats today. Sorry but it needs to be done" Hyria said. She looks at me in Particular.

"Laurence and Brendan" she points to a seat.

"Katelyn and Lilian" she points to another seat. We don't even know these people.

"Nicole and Garroth" she said pointing to a different seat. Lucky them. Their together.

"Dante and Brian" she said point to a seat up front. She seated everyone else except two people. Here take a guess who those people are......... Times up. It's me and Lucinda.

"Before you two take your seats I would like you all to meet Lucinda. She is new here and I would appreciate if you would be nice to her" she said looking at me. I SWEAR IF SHE WASN'T A TEACHER I WOULD ATTACK HER RIGHT NOW. Grrrrrrr she's gets under my skin. We took our seats. This'll be easy, Lucinda's a witch.

"Today we are going to put a barrier around and object. The object is a rock. If done wrong the rock will explode. So let's get started" she said and taught the lesson.

"Ok guys you can now try it yourself. I will be walking around and watching how you do" she said and I got started.

(Guys in real life I have no clue how you would really do this but this is how I imagine doing it😂)

I put my hands above the rock. I started thinking about the barrier and how it'll protect the rock. Lucinda got it before me and Hyria said.....

"Well done Lucinda" I swear I have no clue what Lucinda is to Hyria but if she becomes the class pet I'm gonna loose my mind. I completed the spell correctly- and it was the same way Lucinda did it- but Hyria says.......

"You did it wrong" UM EXCUSE YOU. Oh hell no. She did not just say that. Grrrrrr.

"Class Aphmau has messed up" Hyria said. My jaw dropped. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I snapped.

"Mrs. Hyria, can I do the spell in front of the class and they'll be the judge of that" OH MY IRENE WHAT DID I JUST SAY. I'm dead. She's gonna kill me. She smiled and I smiled back. I brought the rock up to the front of the class and did the spell.

"So did I do the spell right guys" I said. Where am I getting all this sass from?

Me

SHUT UP AUTHOR, IM TRYING TO READ THIS AWESOME STORY

Sorry

Everyone said yes.

"Let me test it out" Hyria said. She brought Lucindas rock and walked up front.

"I'm going to test the difference. I'm gonna hit them both with the hardest spell I can do and which ever one cracks looses" Hyria said. Uhhhhhhh. I'm pretty sure I lost. Lucinda walks up next to me. Hyria starts the spell. The spell is finished. And there is only the one rock there.

"How did your rock explode" Hyria said confused but amazed at the same time. Everyone's jaw dropped. Everyone was now clapping except Hyria. She looked angry.

"Nice job Aphmau. You beat a witch at her own spell" someone said walking into the room. It was Donna.

"What are you doing here" Hyria said harshly. Everyone stopped cheering. The stopped clapping. They froze.

"I would like to talk to Aphmau out in the hall" Donna said calmly. We then walked into the hall.

"You dad is here giving you an early dismal" she said. My jaw dropped for like the 15 Time today.

"You ok" Donna asked me. I nodded. NO IM NOT OK. HE HAS NEVER GIVEN ME AN EARLY DISMAL. THIS IS BAD. REALLY BAD. IM GONNA HAVE A HEART ATTACK. I go to my locker and get my things to go home. Why is he dismissing me from school? Now I'm really scared.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Um. This is bad. Why is he dismissing her from school? Why is Hyria a jerk? We'll find that one out soon.

Words: 1027