Chapter 30- THE END!?!

Aphmau's POV

Torture. Torture is a word to hurt people. That's what's happening now. Spell after spell. Whip after whip. This time, I don't think there's a way for me to be saved. 15 minutes later, Cadenza runs in.

"Who are you?" Jack asked.

"CADENZA? WHAT IN THE NAME OF IRENE ARE YOU DOING HERE?" I yelled at her.

"What the-" she started.

"Who cares KILL THE SPARE" Hyria said getting tired off all of this talk.

He nodded. There was a pause.

"Jeez, do I have to do all the work?" She asked Jack.

After asked that she prepared a spell and threw it at Cadenza.

"NO!" I said.

With all my power I threw a counter spell to save Cadenza. That took a lot out of me, considering I was weak to begin with and, I have no idea how to use this power. 

Thankfully, the counter spell worked and I saved her. Jack ran towards me and held me down. Me using my 'Awesome' talents I hit Jack with a spell.

"Sorry, not sorry." I said quickly.

I ran over to Cadenza. WHY DO I HAVE TO PLAY SAVIOR TODAY? WHY CAN'T PEOPLE BE SMART AND LET ME FIGHT MY OWN BATTLES? Ugh! Hyria threw another spell, and I did another counter spell.

"Remember I taught you everything you know." Hyria said trying to scare me.

But I'm obviously not scared.

"Yeah, that'll come into my advantage. I know all of your tricks." I said scaring her.

We kept battling. 30 minutes go by and we're still battling. I'm getting tired. She's winning. And I'm losing. NO! FIGHT THIS! IM NOT GONNA LET ANYTHING BAD HAPPEN TO CADENZA! I keep telling her to run but she doesn't trust me. She knows what's gonna happen. And that was it. My protection spell came down, and she struck me one last time.

"Run. I'm sorry Cadenza." I say falling down and I faint.

Cadenza's POV

Aphmau fainted. OH NO! I'm not gonna leave her here.

"If I were you I would run." Hyria said.

"Nope." I said bravely.

"Well, I hope you like to watch friends die." She said.

She created a deadly spell. I can't let Laurence loose the love of his life. I jumped in front of the unconscious Aphmau, and instead of her getting struck, I did....

Laurence's POV

I keep barging at the wall. It hurts. But I keep pushing through. MY SISTER AND MY LOVE ARE INSIDE IF THAT ROOM!

"Finished!" Lucinda announced.

"DO IT!" Katelyn yelled.

She pored the potion in front of the door and we barge in. I look to see Jack on the floor and Hyria standing. Infact, Hyria was the only one standing. Aphmau and Cadenza are on the floor. I drop to the floor.

"Your too late, little Laurence." Hyria said evilly.

Everyone else surrounds Aphmau and Cadenza, I'm still on the ground.

"Your gonna pay for that, YOUR GONNA PAY!" I stood up angrily.

I yell turning into my Shadow Knight form. Hyria throws a spell. I dodge. She throws more spells but I keep dodging them all.