Chapter 7- Present Day

Aphmau is now in High School attending Phoenix Drop High as well as Laurence and others. She is a sophomore and it's time for them to go in their beginning go the year field trip to a theme park with roller coasters and a water park.

Aphmau's POV

"GAH!" I yelled.

He kicked me hard up against a corner of a wall. 

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! YOU EXPECT ME TO SIGN THIS FOR YOU TO GO ON A FEILD TRIP!" he yelled back.

"T-Think Ab-bout I-it l-l-like t-Th-this I'll b-b-be away from y-you and you ca-can ha-have the h-house to y-Y-yourself" I stuttered.

I really wanted to go, all my friends were going. It would be fun.

"Your right you'd be gone, I'd be alone, people wouldn't suspect a thing, for once I think your smart. So, tell me if you have something like this again so I can be alone." He said harshly.

Although he said this rudely, it was one of the nicest things he's ever said to me.

Is he changing?

I smiled at him. Apparently that was a mistake.

He kicked me 10 more times.

Never mind.

After that he then told me to go upstairs and grab the paper. I did so. I was so excited, even though I was into  pain. He signed it. And told me to go back upstairs. And I did so. I grabbed my phone and made a group chat with everyone.

(A- Aphmau L-Laurence K-Katelyn G-Garroth N-Nicole D-Dante)

A- Hey guys!!!
L- Hey what's up
G- Yeah what up
A- Meet me at Kawaii~Chan's café
N- Is there something wrong
A- No
N- Good
A- So can everyone meet me there
L- I can
K- I can too
G- Same
N- Yup
D- And I can too
A- Ok see you all in 10 minutes. BAI!!!
L- BAI!!!
K- Byeeee!!!!!
G- Byeeee!!!
N- Adios!!!!
D- See ya!!!!!!!!

I can't wait now to leave. Ugh! I have to pass him.

Ok phone, money, and keys. Ok before I go I better patch myself up. After that I'll count how many first aid kits I have.

I patched myself up and counted 7 first aid kits. I think I'm fine. I look at the bruise on my leg.

I don't feel like going through my friends lecture of how I need to be careful. I love them in all but I have to lie to them and that sucks. I hate lying to them.

They're always honest with me and all I do is lie. About the bruises, the cuts, and my happiness.

What can I do? But I stay optimistic with my friends, when I do cheerleading, and just anything that doesn't involve my home.

Well everything is ready. Ok let's go.

I walked downstairs as quiet as I could.

As I was on the second to last step my father said in a stern voice, "Where do you think your going?"

Shoot. Busted.

"I'm going to Kawaii~Chan's café." I answered.

"No your not. Now get back up to your room." He shot back a me.

"No." I shot back at him.

"No? Did you just tell me no?" He asked in his scary voice. "Don't make me angry or it'll be one of the biggest mistakes of your life"