Chapter 25- 9 Months Later...

Laurence's POV

"WHAT THE HECK" I yell out loud as I punch my Concrete Wall. I didn't even flinch when my hand collided with the wall.

"HOW IN THE NAME OF IRENE IS SHE NOT BETTER? IT'S BEEN 9 MONTHS" I yelled again.

Shut up dummy.

Why should I listen to you?

Because people are gonna think your crazy.

Grrrrr.

"LAURENCE" I hear Cadenza yell.

"There's nothing we can do. You've visited her everyday. She'll get better" she said walking in. I didn't want to hear what she had to say, so after she said that I walked outside. I'm gonna go see her for the 15th time today. As I'm walking it seems so happy. Birds are chirping, kids are playing outside, flowers are blooming. I hate it. If it was really a good day, Aphmau wouldn't be in a coma still. I arrive at the hospital and I walk. I walk past the front desk and go straight to room 205. But when I got there.........

Aphmau's POV

I woke up, And I start breathing heavy.

"Hello baby girl" Someone said evilly in the corner. I looked over there and I saw him. My fath- no wait I'm calling him Jack. Let's re-do that. I looked over there and I saw him. Jack. That's better.

"Get dressed" he said sternly. I obeyed and got out of this ugly hospital outfit. Cadenza would be so ashamed. After I got dressed I got back in the bed. I don't trust what he's gonna do.

"I'm getting you out of here" he said.

"Wh-What do you mean" I asked a little nervous. He put an evil smirk on his face. He walked over to me and picked me up.

"L-Let me Down" I said really scared now. With my 'Awesome' talents I scream. And as I'm screaming I get louder and louder. A nurse came rushing in.

"What's going on here" she asked sternly. Jack was frozen. What excuse are you gonna come up with now, Jack?

"I saw she woke up, and I was gonna take her home. I didn't want to make her walk". He said normally. I look at him with one eyebrow raised.

"Then why did she scream" the nurse asked not buying any of his story. He looked over at me with a 'I'm gonna hurt you extra later, if you don't say what I wanna hear' look. I understood that look. I've seen it too many times. He gives it to me whenever we're in a tight situation.

"Oh, I.... Um... I had a vision and it was.... scary... Yeah, and I don't do well with scary things" I said. She looked at me wide eyed and then she nodded. She left and so did we. He threw me in the car.

Laurence's POV

The bed was empty. I walked in and looked around. She was just here. She just left around 20 minutes ago. But the bed. It looks like someone...... Like someone took her. Like they snatched her. I need to find her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Well guys, as you can see Missing You (book 1) is comming An to an end. I know your sad. BUT. There will be a book 2. Obviously. I have written a preview that will be coming out after this ends. And chapter 1 is written. So get hyped.

Words: 564