Chapter 10- High School Trouble- Part 1

It's about a week into school, And in 2 days is the field trip to the Amusement park/ Water park.

Today is Monday

Aphmau's POV

"Aphmau, why do you have more cuts than from the last time i saw you? And..." Laurence said. But paused and grabbed my arm. "This" he said looking at a huge cut on my arm.

Flashback

"Bye guys" Cadenza said and she left to her room. Laurence walked Me and Everyone outside. Then we got into a circle. For some reason whenever we talk to each other we always get into a circle like they made you do when you were in Pre-School. "I have baseball practice so I gotta run" Garroth said. "And I have dance so I gotta go too" Nicole said as well. They started walking away after we said our good byes to them. I don't wanna leave. I'm scared to go home. Like always. "Yeah my dads gonna get worried if I don't go soon" Katelyn said. Her dad is very protective. So that left me with Dante and Laurence. "Well I'm gonna leave you to be" Dante teased. He then winked at Laurence. Um. Why did he do that? But Laurence replied by shaking his head and rolling his eyes. Good I was nervous something was gonna happen or have bad news.

Aphmau you and I both know you wanted him to say something.

Oh. Shut up.

"Do you want me to walk you home" Laurence asked me. Um. Yes so I can seem normal but, no because of my dad. Jeez with my dad around I'm never gonna say yes to anything.

What if you got rid of him

That sounds like a great id- Wait what am I saying

Yeah you know if we dispose of the trash we'll be clean

If I got rid of him I would be an orphan

So

Just never mind

Ok. But my plan still stands.

After having a debate going on in my head for a minute or so I finally said "sure". We started walking when Laurence stopped me. "Hey Aph" he said. Oh no. Something is wrong. The way he said 'Aph' its suspicious. "Uh Yeah" I said a little worried. "Did you get your permission slip signed to go on the field trip" Laurence said, relieving my worries. "Yeah. Why wouldn't I" I said. The sad thing is I know the answer, so I'm not gonna be offended. "Well don't take this the wrong way, but besides my house or anybody else's and Kawaii~Chan's café you don't go out that much" he said. "Well no, I also go to, um, uh" I say thinking hard. The. It came to me. "I also go to Cheer Practice". "Ok but besides that, that's kind of it" Laurence said. I could tell he was trying not to hurt my feelings. "First of all, that's true, second of all, don't be worried about my feelings. I can tell I can tell in the way you talk, and third.... I don't have a third" he laughed at the last thing I said. "Ok" he said still laughing. We started walking again. And we finally reached the place people think I call home. Yeah you wish. This place I call 'Hell'. "Well here we are" I said sadly. "Hey it's ok" he said. "Wait... WHAT" I said. Wait.. Wait.. Wait. Did he find out. He then pulled me into a hug. What in the name of Irene is happening here. Please don't tell me he knows. We stopped hugging. I then looked at him strangely. "I had fun this weekend too, and I don't want it to end either" he said. "Oh thank Irene" I said out loud accidentally. "What" he said now looking at me confused. "Oh nothing I got to go, my dads probably worried" I said quickly. "Ok. Bye" he said. "Goodbye" I said looking him In the eyes. "Hey Aph. Are you ok? You seemed worried when you 'Goodbye' it's not like we're never seeing each other again" he said. Dang it. Why does he have to be so smart. Well for me this may be goodbye. And yes I am worried. But me being me I lie and say "no I'm fine. And I had fun this weekend too" I said. I turned and walked into 'Hell'. When I opened the door a HUGE cloud of smoke came out and it smells like cigarettes. Oh my Irene I hope Laurence didn't see that. I quickly shut the door. "WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN" he yelled. And here comes the devil and his roar. "I've been away" I said trying to stay calm. He approached me. Slapped me in the face. He pushed me up against a wall. But my arm hit an edge and it hit real bad. "Oh does your arm hurt" he said with evilness in his voice. He slapped where the bruise was. "Hahahahahahahaha I hope that hurt" he said. How can someone be so cruel. He then pushed me down. And kicking me in the stomach for what felt like 20 times. When he stopped I sat up. I was now up against a wall. He kicked me 5 more times. I then leaned back to the ground. My bad arm was now layed out. He saw this and took advantage of it. He then stomped on it a few times. "Get to your room" he said. And even through all the pain I found my energy and sprinted but also limped up the stairs. When I got there I flopped onto the bed and thought about this weekend and how much fun I had. Then after day dreaming for 15 minutes I went to where I kept my first aid kits. I was patching myself up and then I looked at my arm. It wasn't broken or anything. I'm actually surprised. But there is a huge cut there. "Ugh" I put a band aid over it and watched tv. "Now the only kind thing about fath- you know what I'm not even gonna call him that. The only kind thing about Jack is he lets me have a Tv, computer and a phone" I said to myself. This is sad. I can't even call him dad. That's how horrible he became. For the rest of the day I watched tv.

Present Day

"Oh I was doing the dishes and I didn't see that there was a knife and it cut me" I HATE THIS. Why is my life a living hell. At least I have friends to help me get through these things. "Are you sure" Garroth questioned me as he and Katelyn joined me and Laurence walking to our lockers. "Yes Im positive" I said to him. "How positive" Dante asked as he and Nicole walked over to us as well. "3,000 prevent positive" I said. Jeez they make fun of me and Laurence but here they are. Katelyn's always with Garroth and Nicole is always with Dante. We all made it to our lockers. Luckily, our lockers are right next to each other. But... "Hey losers" Id notice that voice from anywhere. "Michi" I Said angrily. Aphmau calm down. Laurence mouthed to me. I slammed my locker shut then turned around and looked her dead in the eyes. Her 'group' was with her too. Out of no where she slammed me hard up against the lockers. I hit my head hard. "APHMAU" Laurence yelled. "Oh your gonna pay" Katelyn said head strong to Michi. "Yeah" Nicole agreed looking at both Lily and Alex. Garroth was giving both Gene and Zenix a bad look, while Dante was glaring hard at Balto. Meanwhile Laurence is making sure I'm ok. To be honest I'm not. My head hurt real bad. "Aphmau, Aphmau, are you ok" Laurence said very worried. Our lockers were all the way way the end so no one was around. "Y-Yeah" i said. I tried to stand but then immediately fell down but he caught me. "WHAT IS ALL THIS YELLING FOR" our Principal came around the corner. Dante ran up to him first "Mr. Chad we didn't do anything we ju-" he was cut off by the principal. "ENOUGH. ALL OF YOU IN MY OFFICE NOW" he yelled. "Ok" they all said. I tried to stand but fell down again Laurence caught me again. I put my arm around his shoulder and he helped me walk. We didn't go to his office we went to the detention room. Laurence helped me to a seat and sat beside me. "Awww is your lover boy helping you" Michi said tauntingly. We glared at her and rolled our eyes. "Now Aphmau. Explain" he said.  "B-But why does she-" Michi started. "Because Aphmau has and her group has never had a dentition but you" Mr. Chad cut them off. "Whatever" Michi said with an attitude. I don't know if I can talk though. My head is killing me. "Aphmau are you ok" Katelyn said after I didn't say anything. ".........". "Why are you not talking" Mr. Chad asked me. Suddenly my world went black. Again
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well that's it for chapter 10 "High School- Part 1" I hope you liked it. Hmmm I wonder whatll happened to Aphmau. Well gotta find out next time

Words: 1565