Chapter 16- The New People On The Team

Aphmau's POV

I walk up to my coach. "Hey Aphmau. Are you ready for another season" she asked. Jeez I missed her. "Yeah who's the new people one the te-" I started to say but.... "Hey Aphmau" someone said. I turn around and notice 2 familiar people walking towards me. "Katelyn, Nicole. What are you guys doing here" I asked them. "Well the dance team is missing people and so is the volleyball team so without enough people we can't compete and play" Nicole said. That's horrible. Our coach walked away. "And we still wanted to do a sport, so we chose to do this one. You were here and it different. Well for me. This is a little different for Nicole" Katelyn said. "Well good choice in a sport. You have fun. I'll make sure of it" I said trying to cheer them up. "Oh and the new football players are Dante and Garroth. They wanted to try out football" Nicole said. "Cool" I said. "Aphmau" a voice said. I know that voice. I turn around. NO. LUCINDA. I just stood there in shock.

(In the real series Lucinda is good. But in the future chapters you'll understand why she's a not good character)

"Miss Me" Lucinda said. I'm still in shock. I haven't seen her in forever. This was way before I met Laurence. We were friends when we were 5. But the weird thing is I've never met her parents. "Aphmau who is this" Katelyn asked. I didn't answer. "Oh don't tell me you didn't say anything about me to your new friends" Lucinda said devilish. "Shut up" I said quietly. "Oh did I strike a bone" she said. "What part of shut up don't you understand" I said. "Aphmau" Katelyn said. "Are you mad I'm on the team" Lucinda asked. She needs to know that she's crossing the line. "Wait that means-" Katelyn starts but was cut off by Lucinda "Yes Katelyn. You are correct. I now go to your school. But don't worry. I'm not joining your group. No. I'm in Michi's group. Well speak of the devil here she comes" Lucinda said. I forgot Michi was in the team. "What are those 2 doing here" she asked Lucinda with and attitude. "I could say the same to you, Michi" I say walking up to her. "I thought you quit once you were no longer cheer captain. Wait how did that happen oh I remember. Me. You were replaced by me" I said. I gotta show her who's boss. She had nothing to say. "Let's go" I say to Katelyn and Nicole. We walk to the other side of the group. We then got started with practice.

Water break

Get started again.

Practice is over.

(After practice)

Still Aphmau's POV

"Aph you wanna come over for dinner" Laurence asked me. "Is it on with your father" I asked him. "Trust me. He loves you. He would have you over an day" he said. I smiled at him. "Sure. I would love to" I said happily. "Laurence" someone asked from behind. I swear if it's... We both turned. "Lucinda" Laurence said. "You know her" I asked him. "You know her" he asked me. "Oh I didn't know he was in your group Aphmau" she said to me. Laurence looked at me. "Get away from me" I said. "No" Lucinda said. Oh I swear for the love of Irene. "We need to talk" Laurence said. We walked to the park. We sat down at a picnic table. I sat next to Laurence and Lucinda sat in the other side. "What past do you two have together"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~What past do Laurence and Lucinda have? Is it bad or good? What past do Aphmau and Lucinda have?

Words: 630