Chapter 2- The Aftermath Of Her Death

Third-Person POV

It was the next morning and Aphmau woke up thinking it was a dream. When she got out of bed, it was a sunny day. But, what she didn't know is that today will be the start of the worst days to come. She went downstairs to greet her parents.

"Hi dad, where's mom?" Asked Aphmau.

He stared at her blankly. He was sitting on the couch sitting with a beer bottle in his hand.

He thought is she that dumb to ask that question.

"Did you forget that she died last night?" He said harshly. Her eyes filled with tears.

Aphmau's POV

I had completely forgotten about that.

"She died yesterday on her birthday... AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!" He yelled.

He barely ever yelled so when he did you knew just how angry he was.

"YOU KILLED HER!" He screamed livid.

She began crying and she ran upstairs.

Jack's POV

I can't BELIVE that happened. I just yelled at her. I don't know what came over me. I don't know what that was but it felt good.

"I better remind her tomorrow is the first day of school." I said out loud.

"APHMAU!" I called her down the stairs.

"Yes?" She asked quietly as she came down.

Her eyes were puffy. You could tell she was crying.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you, but I think we need to talk" I said.

"Ok." She said with a horsed voice.

I brought her to the kitchen.

Aphmau's POV

"I'm sorry I yelled at you, but I think we need to talk." He said; I didn't want to talk but I knew I had to.

But something was different I knew something was changing, I could see it in his eyes.

"Ok." I said with a horsed voice.

We went to the kitchen and he started talking.

"When I told you to go to your room I wasn't being mean. I didn't want you to see what was happening. I knew that if it was hard for me, which it was, it would be way harder for you. Someone at your age should never go through this. But sadly you have to. But anyway the police came over to investigate to scene. And what they found is something your not gonna wanna hear." He explained.

"............." I had nothing to say I was speechless; I knew where this was going.

I knew that this was my fault. He began to speak again.

"When they did the investigation they saw the rose that you gave to her. And it turns out that it was poisoned. And when you sniff the flower. Well you.... Well you die." He explained.

When he the final part I couldn't take it anymore. I cried. I let it go. I didn't want too but I had to. I lost my mom. My best friend. What am I gonna do now?

"I know Aphmau. I loved her too but I need to know. Where did you get the rose from?" He asked.

"... I got the rose from a flower shop she said that this was the best rose they had. And I took it and she lied her name was Hyria" I said; that was one of the hardest sentences I've ever said before.

"Ok, well thank you for telling me. I know this isn't the right time but, tomorrow's the first day of school." He said. I didn't care. I wanted to stay home forever. It's not like I have friends anyway. But whatever.

"Ok."

Jack's POV

Later that night

"Aphmau's finally gone... Heh heh she has no ideas what she got herself into..........."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOooOoOooooOoOoO another cliffhanger thank you so much for reading chapter 2. BAI!

Words: 625