Chapter 26- The Search

Laurence's POV

"GUYS" I yell running down the street to the foot ball field.

"Laurence" Garroth yelled questionitive. I keep running towards them.

"What's wro-" Nicole starts but I cut her off by grabbing all their wrists. I then start pulling them towards my house.

"Laurence, what are you doing" they kept asking me but, I kept pulling. We finally reached my house. I barged in through the doors.

"What the- Laurence" Cadenza asked as she sat up on the couch.

"Is everything alr-" Hayden started but I cut him off by....

"No everything isn't ok" I replied instantly. I let go of everyone's wrist.

"Aphmau's been taken" I said. Everyone looked at me with wide eyes.

"How do you know" Katelyn asked with mix of emotions. She sounded worried and serious.

"I went to go visit Aphmau, but when I got to the room, she wasn't there" I said. Everyone now was looking at me like crazy.

"Really Laurence, really. You made us think that something bad happened to H-" Katelyn said upset. But I cut her off. Will people let me talk? I wasn't finished.

"I wasn't finished" I said. I breathed out.

"I got there, the bed wasn't made. It looked like someone snatched her" I said.

"But she could have left bed-" Garroth started.

"Nope. Follow me" I said. And I ran out of the house.

"Ugh-" Dante started.

"Laurence" Hayden said.

And with that they all ran after me. I'm gonna show them the hospital room. We finally reached the hospital. I didn't ask the lady to go in, I just ran to the room. YES. They didn't clean the room yet.

"Laurence wait up, not all of us are on a football tea-" Cadenza started but her jaw dropped when she walked in. The same thing happened to everyone else.

"Now we need to devise a plan. A search" I said. They all nodded their head in agreement.

"Cadenza, call Aaron. We need him to help us" I said. She agreed and went out to the hall and called him. 15 minutes later he arrived.

"Good. Now these are the groups for the search. Cadenza, Hayden, and Aaron, Group 1. Dante and Nicole, group 2. Katelyn and Garroth, group 3" I said. They looked a little confused.

"Laurence what about you? You need a group" Katelyn said. I shook my head.

"I need to be alone on this one. Now, group 1 your gonna stay around this area. You can walk a couple of blocks down but, not too far. Group 2, your gonna go near the football fields. Same thing goes for you. Group 3 your gonna go near the school. Walk a couple blocks as well" I said.

"Why are we all going in these areas? Those a are public areas. She's probably not gonna be there. And where are you gonna go" Aaron asked me. 

"If she escapes she'll go to places she always goes" I said. I then looked at group 1.

"You guys are in this area because they couldn't have gotten too far" I say to them. I look at group 2.

"You guys are going to the football field because there are always people there. Whoever took her cant do anything to her in a public area" I said. Then I look at group 3.

"You guys are going to the school for 2 reasons. One, same reason as group 2. Two, Donna might be there, so she might be able to get protection from her" I said.
They all nodded.

"I'm going to....... Go into her house. I'm gonna be in that area. But I have to go into her house. I'm gonna find clues and, I'm gonna find her. We can't loose her. I can't loose her" I said the last part quietly.

"What was that last part Laurence" Garroth asked. I shook my head. We left, and the search officially began.

~•Meanwhile•~

Aphmau's POV

I start banging on the Windows as soon as he throws me into the car.

"What do you think your doing" I said angry and nervously. He laughed.

"We're gonna pick someone up. Let's call her a childhood friend" he said.

Bold- Both
Italics- Aphmau
Normal- Lucinda

Gotta make an escape plan.

He...

She...

Is more insane than I thought.

"MOM"

"JACK"

"STOP" I start breathing heavy.

"Why would I stop"

She replied.

He replied.

Oh no. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.

The car stopped.

"Get out" they said.

"Jack, why are you doing this" I asked.

"Hyria, why are you doing this" I asked.

"I am getting the revenge I've been looking for for 8 years" he replied.

"We're getting the revenge we've been looking for for 10 years" she replied.

What is this place. It looks like an abandon factory. I know thins place. It's literally 2 blocks down the street from my house. Ok. So now I know where we are. But how do I escape. I was pushed inside. I put in a room. With this crazy person. There was a whip in the corner. Oh no. Am I gonna get whipped? Oh Irene.......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I AM SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING A CHAPTER ON THURSDAY. I AM SO SO SORRY. School just started on Tuesday and I did not prepare for it. I normally pre- write a chapter but I didn't and I am so so so so sorry.

Words: 909