Chapter 13- HER!

Aphmau's POV

So after me and Laurence sat up in the tree for like 2 more hours we finally went home. I had a rope hidden in the bush under my window so I could climb up. It was weird. The rope. It just randomly showed up one day. But hey. It's useful. I threw up the rope and locked my door. "Phew" I say out loud. "I know your up there" Jack said. "Oh no I'm dead" I say. I run to my door And find heavy things and put it in from of the it. "Listen to me. Today is a rough day for me. And if you remembered today is my birthday. People are getting suspicious of us and I'm not in the mood to take it out on you" he said. WHAT. OH THATS IT. "I ENJOY A BREAK FROM ABUSE JUST AS MUCH AS THE NEXT PERSON. BUT SERIOUSLY. I DON'T GET A BEATING BECAUSE YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE IT. AND THEIR NOT GETTING SUSPICIOUS OF ME THEIR SUSPICIOUS OF YOU" I yelled. UGH HE MAKES ME SO ANGRY. "YOUR STILL MY DAUGHTER" he yells. Is THAT supposed to make me feel better. "I'M YOUR FATHER AND YOU BETTER TREAT ME WITH RESPECT". And there's the Jack I know. "What father. I don't have a father or a mother. All I know is your just some person that I live with. And You don't think of me as your daughter. You think of me as a punching bag or someone to take all your anger out on. I'm done talking to you" I say. Irene. He can't beat me. I'm the comeback Queen. He walked away. Thank Irene. And I went to sleep.

Next morning.

Jeez I'm tired. I got ready for the day and got to school to our first class. Luckily, it's Witchcraft  and me and my friends have it together. Apparently we have a new teacher. I'm excited. I hope she's good. We all sit in partners. Me and Laurence. Katelyn and Garroth. And Nicole and Dante. We made sure to sit near each other.

She walks into the room. She looks nice. She looks a little older but that's ok. Sometimes their the nice teachers. But they can also be grumpy. Aphmau calm down. Wait. She looks so familiar. I look around the class a Little confused. I KNOW I've seen her before. "Hello class welcome to Witchcraft 101 I'm going to be your teacher for this year. A little about myself Is I've been teaching for 5 years. I also work at a flower shop, and have been  for 8 years. I also have a quote and that's 'beautiful things get beautiful gifts'" she stopped and looked me directly in the eyes. I can feel something. I don't know what it is. She knows me from somewhere. I grab Laurence's hand under the table. He looks at me. He notices her too. She stopped staring at me and started writing on the board. "I came a little late so I'm gonna write the lesson on the board. In the meantime you guys can all talk" she said and continued writing. "I know her from somewhere. I don't know where but I can feel it" I say to Laurence. "I saw her looking at you.  she knows you"  he DID notice. So I'm not crazy. Good. "Go up to her and ask if you've met before" he said. I agreed and walked up to her. "Um teacher. This may be a weird question to ask but, have we met before" I ask. When she turned to me she was startled. She looked at me for like 30 seconds and finally said "no". I nod and take my seat. "What did she say" Laurence asked me. "She lied to me. She said no. But the way she said no. I can tell when people are lying and that was a lie" I say. "Ok class. A student came up to me and called me 'Teacher'. That reminded me that I didn't give you my name....." She said. Yes please. This'll help me identify you.

5...

She turned

4...

She began writing

3...

She paused

2...

She took a deep breath and finished. She then turned

1...

The reveal.

Mrs. Hyria

(Flashback)

Aphmau's POV

"U-Um excuse me miss" I stuttered. "Yes" the woman replied. "Tomorrow is my m-mommy's b-birthday, her name is I-Irene and I W-wanted to g-get her a rose" I managed to say. "Oh. Well with a beautiful name like that, she deserves a beautiful flower. Here let me see what I have" the woman left to the back room. "Here, this is the most beautiful flower I own. It has a power, and that is, person who smells the flower will have the best day of their lives. but it can only work once, so make sure you give this to the right person" she said kindly. "T-thank you. How much do you want for it?" I asked. She's so kind. I wish I could be her friend. "Think of it as a gift" she said smiling. I smiled back. "What's you name" I ask her. "My name is Hyria" she answered. "That's a beautiful name, my name is Aphmau" I said as I turned. "That name is even more beautiful. Remember 'Beautiful Things Get Beautiful Gifts'" she said. "Bye" I say to her. "Bye sweetie" she said sweetly.

(Back to normal)

WHAT. NO. SHE. IS. THE. PERSON. THAT. GAVE.  ME. THE. FLOWER. THAT. KILLED. MY. MOTHER.

My world is spinning. My head was literally spinning. THAT EVIL WOMAN. I WILL KILL HER FOR WHAT SHE DID. SHE TRICKED ME INTO KILLING MY MOTHER. "Um can Laurence take me to the nurse I feel dizzy" I ask as I'm raising my hand. Laurence looks at me confused. I wink at him giving him the idea 'Go With It'. She nods and we leave. "Aphmau" he asked. I ignore him. My world is crumbling down. SHE. IS. THE REASON. MY. MOTHER. IS. GONE. I started crying quietly. Tears running down my face. I'm angry. No. Why? I'm going to the nurse. She has a healing and memory Magicks. I want her to use her memory Magicks one me. But I stop. I can't move. This is so much to handle. "Aphmau. Will you explain to me who She is to you" he said. "She's an evil woman that we need to be careful of" I said angrily. I started walking again. "Then where are we going" he asked. "To get me my answers I deserve. The answers I've been looking for, for 8 years"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~What are the answers Aphmau's looking for? Is Hyria going to be a threat to Aphmau or is Aphmau a threat to Hyria?

Words: 1145