Chapter 19- The Field Trip- Part 1

(If you saw Aphmau's side stories there are a lot of references and role switches)

Aphmau's POV

I woke up in field. Huh. I was just with Lucinda. I see Laurence walking now towards me. "Laurence" I question. "Oh thank Irene your awake" he said. I blacked out? "What's the last thing you remember" he asked. "Lucinda put a spell on me, that's all I remember" I said thinking hard. "Good. Your memory is fine" he said releaved. "What happened" I said.

~~Flashback~~

Laurence's POV

"APHMAU" I yelled. Lucinda is putting a spell on her. I started banging on the barrier hard. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING TO HER" I yell at Lucinda. Gah. She needs to let her go. Aphmau could be getting hurt. Why does she always get hurt? "Trust me. I'm helping you" Lucinda replied. Huh.

Lucinda's POV

The spell is- huh. It didn't work. The spell should've told me all her secrets. But I have none. How did it not work? Why didn't it work? This doesn't make any sense. She has many secrets. But..... The spell. It didn't work. I need to to talk to my mother about a few things. I wave my staff around, I then disappear and break the barrier.

Aphmau's POV

"And after she ran i brought you here and that's really it. You've been out for an hour so it's only 6" he said finishing the story. Then we decided to go home and we said our goodbyes. As I'm walking home I see kids playing. I wish I had a normal childhood. Honestly, I just wanna go home get the beating done and over with, then go to sleep. I walking in the door and- "Where the hell have you been" a jerk asked me. "Did you forget I have cheer practice" I asked him. I don't really care about him right now. "Do you know what time it is" he asked me devilish. "Time for you to abuse me and then I regret being born" I say plainly. "Yes" he said joyfully. He walked over to me and gave me s good slap in the face. And so it begins. "I HATE YOU" he yelled.

Yup. Keep yelling old man.

"I WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN"

Same here.

He stopped. Thank Irene.

"Go upstairs, and DON'T come back down for the rest of the night unless I call you down for another beating" he said. I manage to stand up and get upstairs. I fell asleep......

"ITS YOUR FAULT SHES DEAD" Jack yelled at me. What. I'm back here. I check the calendar like last time. I realized this is gonna happen the day after tomorrow.

(The same thing happens as it did in chapter 12)

"GAH" I jumped as I woke up. I need to prevent that from happening. But I got up and got ready for the day and left for school. "Aren't you excited for the field trip" Laurence ran up to me scaring me. "GAH. Jeez, Laurence You scared me. And yes I am excited" I said still a little started.

(They then walked to home room. Then got on the bus and they arrived at the theme park)

"AHHH IM SO EXCITED" Laurence said excited. I swear he's still a little kid. He started yelling about how much he loves these kind of places. Since we're in high school their letting us wander around. We just have to be back at the bus in a few hours. "I swear he's still 10" Garroth said. "Agreed" Nicole said agreeing with him. "Yeah but it's still exciting" Dante said. "True. I haven't been here in a while" Katelyn said. "I've had some real good memories here" Nicole said. "Yeah me too" said Garroth. "I still remember my first time here" Dante said keeping the conversation going. "The first time I came here I was 8 and I couldn't ride any of the good rides" Katelyn said. While their have long a full-blown conversation about carnivals Laurence is still yelling some stuff. I've never been here so I don't really know what to do or say. I feel like an outcast. "AND THE BEST PART IS YOU CAN TOTALLY PIG OUT-" Laurence stopped and looked at me and the others. The others kept on going with their conversation but I looked at him back. What do I say? He's just staring at me. "What's wrong" Laurence asked approaching me. The others start to look at me. Oh, now they stop their conversation. "Nothing" I said plainly.

Ya know other than the fact that she doesn't have any memories here and you all do and she's like an outcast.

Yeah you tell 'em sub

Any day

We decide to walk in. Everyone starts talking. Yup. I'm still silent. *Sigh* like I said yesterday, I wish I had a normal childhood. We stop in front of the ticket guy and get free wristbands.

(Their on a field trip so they were prepaid)

"Hey can We talk to you Laurence" Garroth and Dante asked him. "Sure" Laurence replied. That's weird. "We'll be back" Katelyn said. And her and Nicole walked off. Great now I'm alone. I decided to go sit on a bench and wait for the guys to get done their conversation.

Laurence's POV

"You want me to do what" I said. "Yeah you know, like bring her around. Just the two of you" Dante said. "Why just the two of us and not all of us" I asked. "Because if we go as a group Aphmau won't get the attention she needs to have a good time" Garroth explained. "What about you guys" I asked them both. "Katelyn and Nicole already walked off. Both of them are having a girls day. You and Aphmau will be together. So that leaves me and Dante were gonna have a guy day. The girls already know this but meet us at the haunted house" Dante said. I nod and walk back to Aphmau. "Hey" she said. "Hey" I replied. "Where's Dante and Garroth" she asked me. "They walked off" and I pointed to the direction Katelyn and Nicole went to. "Oh, we should go and catch up to them" she said. "No. Their fine how about I bring you around and show you what to do at a theme park" I said. "Ok" she said. We started heading in the direction of the roller coasters.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~So. What do you think will happen. I don't know. Or do I.

Words: 1092