Chapter 8- The Aftermath Of The Fight

Laurence's POV

Meanwhile inside of the Café

I was watching the whole thing and as soon as Michi took Aphmau down, I tried to go outside but some weird people grabbed me.

The employees were in the back cooking and no one was in the café because it was after hours; Kawaii~chan always lets us in after hours.

"HEY GET OFF OF ME!" I growled.

"NO THIS IS OUR JOB!" The one on the right yelled.

"YEAH!" The one on the left agreed.

"What th- LAURENCE!" Garroth yelled.

Then everyone, Garroth, Katelyn, Dante, and Nicole grabbed the two which gave me the chance to run out the door to go save Aphmau.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?"Dante yelled.

"TO SAVE MY BEST FRIEND!" I yelled back at him.

I sprinted. I think this was the fastest I've ever ran in my life. Then all of a sudden I was there in the back of the café and all I see is blood. Then I saw Michi on top of Aphmau.

"APHMAU!" I yelled.

I think she just blacked out.

Katelyn came running up behind me. I think she was gonna fight Michi for Aphmau.

I would've attacked Michi myself but one, I can't hit girls, and 2 Aphmau is laying on the ground injured and unconscience. Not even 5 seconds later Katelyn made it to Michi and tackled her.

"HOW DARE YOU HURT MY LITTLE APHMAU!" Katelyn yelled at Michi.

"TAKE APHMAU TO YOUR HOUSE LAURENCE AND TAKE THE OTHERS! I'LL BE THERE IN A LITTLE BIT!" Katelyn yelled back at me.

"Ok!" I shouted back to her.

I picked Aphmau up bridal style and I took everyone back to my house.

We were at my house for 10 minutes and Katelyn walked in.

"KATELYN!" Nicole explained and ran up to her to give her a hug.

"Th-Thanks." Katelyn seemed breathless.

She had a few scratches on her. Michi is part cat so she must've scratched Katelyn.

"Damn, Michi can put up a fight but I won." She said looking at her arms.

"What did you do? I don't want you to get in trouble." Garroth said protectively.

"I just brought her back to the shop." Katelyn replied with a devilish look in her face.

"Enough about me, how's Aphmau?" Katelyn said.

We told her that aphmau's was fine.

2 hours later someone came in

"Is Aphamu here with you guys I have to ask her something." Cadenza walked in.

"Wait, what about Aphmau?" My dad said as he was walking in.