Chapter 14- Aphmau's Answers

Aphmau's POV

We made it. After I said that, we didn't talk at all. I bet he's thinking. We walk in "Nurse Donna" I say sternly. I'm anxious, angry, and impatient. She was with someone. "Aphmau I'm busy with another student" she said. I then give her 'The Look' and she nodded. "I'm sorry that's all the Time we have for today. Please, come back tomorrow" she said. The student nodded and left. "What's so urgent that you had to make me kick a student out their session" she asked me upset.

Laurence's POV

"Oh I think you know, Donna" Aphmau said steeping forward and putting one hand on the desk the nurse was sitting at. Aphmau's is acting weird with Donna. She didn't even call her nurse Donna she just called her Donna. There's tension. I've never seen Aphmau act like this. "Aphmau-" Nurse Donna started. "NO! Hyria is here. Why is she here? Why did she trick me into killing my mother 8 years ago? I was 8 and she took advantage of me. What history do her and my mother have? Why did Hyria want revenge so bad? And more importantly, what did my mother do?" She said. OH NO I REMEMBER HYRIA. SHES THE WONMAN THAT.... OH NO. "You've been hiding the truth from me too long. I want answers now" Aphmau said. Donna looked at me. "Are you sure? These answers. These answers may be answers that you don't want. I just don't know if your ready" the nurse said. "It doesn't matter if I'm ready. I need these answers. And to be completely honest. I don't remember anything. I don't remember anything until the day she died. Any time before that day I can't remember it" Aphmau said. She didn't remember anything before that event. Why did she never tell me? "It worked then" Donna said. "What worked" I said. She said "8 years ago, on the night my sister died........"

(Flashback)

Donna's POV (the night that Aphmau's mother died)

"Auntie" a small voice came through the phone. "Sweetie, why are you calling me this late at night" I asked. "You haven't heard" she started crying. "Haven't heard what" I say worried. I hear sniffles. "I-It was an a-accident" she was crying. "Honey tell me,what going on" I say. I'm really worried now. "Please Don't be mad" she says. "I promise I won't" I say. "It's not 100% proven but I-I think mommy is....... Dead. It's all my fault too" she said. WHAT. IM NOT MAD IM JUST SHOCKED. "How" I say trying to be calm. "I bought a rose from a shop and I think it was that" she said crying. "go to sleep everything will be solved in the morning, ok Aphmau " I say. "Ok" and she hung up. I text everyone and tell them. HYRIA IM GONNA KILL HER. SHE TOOK OUR SISTERS LIFE. I CANT BELIEVE SHES STILL UPSET ABOUT THAT.

Later that night......

I climbed up Aphmau's window using a rope. I have memory powder. This will take away the memory of everyone else in her family. I hate to do this. I did this to everyone else on our family. I took their memory of Aphmau and her mother away. I sprinkled the powder on her. "This is to protect you, Aphmau. I love you" I said and ran out the window. Little did I know I left the rope. But it fell in the bush under her window.

(Back to normal)

Aphmau's POV

"Oh" Laurence said. "WAIT WHAT" I said. DONNA AND HYRIA ARE MY AUNTS. HUH? everything started to kick in. Then all of a sudden I was in pain. I was lifted in the air. And a gold light was around me.

All the memories came back. Everything. Everyone.

"APHMAU" Laurence yelled. I can't say anything. All I can do is scream. This is so painful. "Let her go. It's painful getting all your memories back at once" Donna said. "GAHHHHHH" I screamed. I'm breathless. "GAHHHHHHH" I screamed again. Fear. Suffering. Tiredness. Everything bad. Pain. Pain is all I feel. I was then thrown to the ground. Laurence ran over to me. I'm so tired. "What just happened" Laurence asked Donna nervously. Donna looks scared. "This is who she truly is" Donna said. "What" Laurence said. I can't talk. I need air. "She can now feel Magic" Donna said. "I feel funny" I say as I try to stand but I fall. Laurence is honestly always there and caught me. "Magic. A very powerful magic too" Donna said. "It's feels dark. This must be Hyria" Aphmau said. Donna is leaving out a piece of information. And I'm gonna find out. You don't look scared for no reason. The bell rung. Time for our next class. "Let's go" I say to Laurence. We leave and go to our next class.

But little did Aphmau know. That the dark presence she felt wasn't Hyria. It was Laurence. (Remember he's a Shadow Knight. Hyria has dark powers tho)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~What is Donna hiding? Will it ever be revealed to Aphmau that Laurence is a shadow knight?What's Hyria's plan? I wonder.

Words: 868