Chapter 28- The Journal Entries

Katelyn's POV

I'm walking back to the school. I'm gonna wait for Garroth and see if he found anything. 15 Minutes later he gets back.

"Find anything" I ask.

"No, you" he asked.

"Nothing. I'm getting impatient" I said.

"Hey, we'll find her. And when we do she'll be perfectly fine" Garroth reassured me.

Lucinda's POV

I finally reach the school. I'm still crying. I still can't believe Aphmau did that for me. Oh no. How are they gonna take the news? How do I tell them? I see a woman with brown hair walk out of the school. I think that's Donna. I run over to her.

"Lucinda" she said shocked.

"Donna I was sent here by Aphmau. She said you would protect me" I said. Her expression went from shocked to serious.

"Why would she send you" she said trying to be calm. Tears start coming down my face. Do I tell her the truth? Or should I respect Aphmau's request?

"She's doing it" Donna said.

"Yes" I said looking her in the eyes and nodding.

"DONNA WE NEED YOU HELP FINDING APH- Lucinda" Katelyn said as she and Garroth walked up behind me. Great. Just my luck.

"You did something. First you made the Rose that killed Aphmau's mom, second you come to the school, third we see you with Hyria, forth your out of school for 5 months, and finally Aphmau goes missing. Is it coincidence? Or do you have something to do with all of this?" Katelyn said accusing me. I lost it.

"How dare you" I said. She raised an eyebrow.

"Excuse you" she said.

"Katelyn, I can assure you Lucinda had nothing to do with Aphmau going missing" Donna said. Thank you Donna.

"How do you know" Katelyn asked Donna.

"Aphmau just sent Lucinda for protection from me. And I can tell she's not lying" Donna said sticking up for me.

"That means you were just with her. WHERE IS SHE" Katelyn asked. More tears started coming down my face.

"Lucinda" Garroth asked.

"Aphmau, she......... S-She's...... G-G-G-Gone" I stuttered. Their expressions changed from serious to sadness and disbelief.

"W-What do you mean she gone" Katelyn asked. I stayed silent.

"Where is she" Katelyn asked. I still stayed silent.

"TELL ME" she asked impatiently.

"Where's Laurence" I asked.

"At. Her. House" she said Sternly.

"I'll be back. Stay here" I said waking away.

"NO. WHERE IS APHMAU" Katelyn asked.

"I'll tell you after I tell Laurence" I said and I walked to Laurence's house. I need to get that journal so he can read it. I don't have all the answers their looking for. I got the journal and went to where Laurence was.

"Laurence" I asked.

"Lucinda, is that you" he asked.

"Yes. Can you come downstairs" I said shaky. He walked over to me.

"Is there something wrong" he asked.

Laurence's POV

"I'm guessing you have a search party for Aphmau" she said. I nodded.