Chapter 11- High School Trouble- Part 2

(Don't play music till I say)

Laurence POV

"Now Aphmau. Explain" he said.  "B-But why does she-" Michi started. "Because Aphmau has and her group has never had a dentition but you" Mr. Chad cut her off. "Whatever" Michi said with an attitude. I don't know how stupid Michi can get. She's not gonna get any where with that attitude of hers. "Aphmau are you ok" Katelyn said after She didn't say anything. ".........". "Why are you not talking" Mr. Chad asked her. "Aphmau?" I questioned. But suddenly..... She fell. Everyone stood up. Including Michi's group. "APHMAU" I ran over to her before she could completely fall out of her seat. I don't know what's going on. She was fine though. She did say her head hurt. "What in the name of Irene, Aphmau" Mr. Chad said. "Go get the nurse" Dante said. Wait, why is Dante saying that? "Don't leave this room any of you" Mr. Chad said. WAIT HE'S ACTUALLY DOING WHAT DANTE SAID. What is happening. But he left the room. "C'mon Aphmau. Don't do this right now" i say to her.

You know she can't hear you.

I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOU

Everyone is just standing there. Thinking what could've happened. "wait... Michi" I whisper to myself. "What was that Laurence" Garroth asked me. "Laurence" Nicole said, she must've saw I was shaking in anger. I started shaking more. I punched the ground. How could I have not seen this earlier? "Somethings wrong he never gets this angry, unless someone hurt one of us, especially Aphmau" Katelyn said. That was it. I snapped. I sprinted in Michi's direction. I pushed her up against the wall. "What are yo-" she started. "HOW DARE YOU. I KNOW WE AREN'T FRIENDS BUT HOW COULD YOU HURT HER" I yelled. It wasn't a loud yell. "Laurence calm down or your gonna turn into....... it" Nicole said.

Oh did I forget to mention that Laurence is a Shadow Knight. A Shadow Knight is someone who has died but has come back to life from the Nether. A Shadow Knight is some one who is not Dead Nor Alive. They have a human form but aren't truly alive. Their kind of in between. That's what Aphmau used Shadow Knight For, But for the sake of the book were gonna use them for a different reason. They are- for my book- people that have been captured. Then gone through a very painful process that makes them one. This process is painful physically, Mentally, and spirituality. But the difference is they don't die and they are purely alive they just can take a different form. This is the only difference. they can be evil or good. Their power is primarily used for evil BUT can be used for good.

RESUME (play song)

"I TOLD YOU TO NEVER SPEAK OF THAT" I yelled at her. Aphmau doesn't know what I am. She can't know. I don't wanna scare her."We all know it Laurence" Michi said evilly. I looked over at an Unconscience Aphmau with sad eyes. "Oh I get it now, you never told HER" Michi said tauntingly. "SHUT UP, that's of topic" I said to her. "Then what's on topic, I still don't know why your acting like this. We don't have any reason to be mad at her. Well for this situation, at least" Dante said. "DON'T YOU SEE THEIR THE REASON APHMAU IS UNCONSCIENCE" I yelled. JEEZ. Do I have to spell it out?  "SHE IS" Garroth said. "Is it that hard to comprehend" Balto asked surprisingly. Dante moved forward but Nicole looked at him and he stopped. Zenix and Gene then laughed evilly. Garroth shot them a mean look. Lily and Alex started giggling and Nicole almost attacked. They get under our skin so much. Especially Katelyn. I CANT STAND THEM. "GRRRR" Katelyn pushed me out of the way and got in front of Michi. She didn't grab her though. Everyone stood In front of someone from the opposite groups. I ran back to Aphmau. "That's it, he's taking to long, guys watch them. I'm going to the nurse's office myself to see whats taking so long" I said. They nodded. I picked Aphmau up Bridal style and ran out the door. I know I have to get to the nurses office quick. So I start running even faster. I finally got there and....... "Laurence what's wro-" nurse Donna asked me but was cut off when she saw Aphmau. "Put her on the bed" she said quickly. Nurse Donna checked her blood pressure and heartbeat. "She's gonna be ok, but Laurence do you know what happened" she asked me. We walked into her office and I explained EVERYTHING. "Does Mr. Chad know" she asked. "Yeah, he said he's was coming to tell you" I said a little confused. This looks like news to her. "He never came to me" she said......