Chapter 3- The First Day Of School

Jack's POV

It's time to wake the brat up, I thought. Ever since I talked to her about the incident I felt different. I felt more mean. But hey I can't control how I feel. Can I? Anyway let's get her stupid self up and ready for school.

Aphmau's POV

I was already ready. I knew my dad forgot that I have leave in 5 minutes. All of a sudden I heard a big bang and it was him. He just came barging into my room. I knew he changed, he's been more mean. It's been 3 days since he talked to me about the incident. Ever since then, he's been mean to me. And not that mean where your parents send you to your room. No, I mean, physically hurt you. He's been hurting me by pushing me around. Yesterday he pushed me into a sharp edge of a wall and I got a bruise. I'm starting to worry. What if he continues? I don't wanna go to school with cuts and bruises.

"Wake up" he said harshly.

"I have to go" I said and I ran.

I was starting to become scared of him. He began to talk but I ran I didn't wanna hear what he had to say.

~•In The School Courtyard•~

"Ready for 3rd grade!" I said out loud.

I don't know why but when I say things out loud I feel better.

"Hey, give that back I need it for school!" I heard a boy shout.

"You don't need it tiny-tot 3rd grader" said a another boy very snarky.

I started to eavesdrop. I watched from behind a tree and saw a boy about my age, light brown hair, a little taller than I am, and baby blue eyes; he was trying to get his books back from a boy who looked like he was in 5th grade.

He had black hair, taller than me and the other boy, and he wore all black.

As soon I stood there for 1 minute I knew what was going on. The boy that looked like my age was being bullied.

I quickly jumped out behind the tree and yelled, "HEY, LEAVE HIM ALONE!"

"Oh yeah? And what are you gonna to make me do so?" He replied.

"I'll... I'll... I'll get a teacher!" I said firmly. That was the only thing I could think of at the time.

He laughed in my face. If you asked me it was horrible. But then I realized he was coming towards me.

I didn't know what to do. That was it, he swung his fist at me and he my face. It stung really bad. I wanted to cry but I told myself not to. Remember what mom said, if the enemy see's you cry they'll keep going, I thought to myself.

He swung again but I ducked. He did so again and again and again, until he finally stopped. And he ran off.

"Huh?" I said out loud.

"U-um are you ok?" The boy that was getting bullied asked me.

"Yeah I'm ok I guess, I just got hit once but it's not a big deal. Are you ok?" I replied.

He mumbled something under his breath. 

"Come on you can tell me anything?" I said kindly, I felt bad for him.

"Well, my name is Laurence. I was an orphan and people made fun of me for it. I just got adopted over the summer but still people won't let it go." He explained.

"Oh. By the way, that was Zane, the meanest kid in the school he does whatever he wants. I know it sounds crazy, but anyway, my name is Aphmau and its nice to meet you. Now I know your new to the school so do you wanna be friends. I don't really have any because I'm not that social but I can try to make friends." I explained.

I really wanted a friend. I was never really good at making them because I like different things than the particular girl likes. So it can be difficult making friends.

"Sure!" Laurence replied happily.

He sounded so cheerful I'm happy for him. And I'm glad we're friends now. Well just have to see where the school year takes us and how we end up.......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OoOoOoooooooOoOooOooOoooO
How will Aphmau and Laurence go. Will they stay friends? Will Zane ever leave them alone? Those questions will be answered soon. BAI!

Words: 747