Chapter 24- Hospitalized

Hayden's POV

"WHAT" I yelled into the phone as Cadenza told me the news about Aphmau.

"I know, it's horrible" she said shaky. I can tell she's about to cry.

"I'm going to go home and check on Laurence. You Go find everyone else" I said. She agreed and we hung up. I rushed home and found a note on Laurence's door.

Don't open. Shadow Knight Laurence is Enraged.

Oh geez. He's not taking it well.

Obviously not.

HEY.

Gosh I hate my sub conscience. I knock on the door.

"Laurence" I say.

"Grrrrr" he said angered. He's still a Shadow Knight.

"How long have you been in your room" I asked him.

"1 hour. Now leave" he said harshly.

Cadenza's POV

After dad and I hung up the call, Aaron and I went to find the others.

(I don't ship them. Their just in the same grade)

We went to Garroth's house where we told them to go while we told Laurence 'news'. We haven't told them yet. But they weren't there. We went to the park, not there. We went to Kawaii~Chan's Café, not there. Then the football Field and found them.

"That was harder than expected" I said. Aaron nodded in agreement. When we finally reached them we saw Katelyn on top of Michi Like she just tackled her, and everyone is facing someone from the opposite group.

"What's going on" I say sternly.

"Well after you told us to go to Garroth's, so you could tell Laurence 'news', we went there. I'm guessing right after he found out, he started banging on the door like a cop. Long story short he threw a newspaper at Garroth, And we found out about Aphmau by reading it. He ran here and tackled Michi but, Dante tackled him away from her. I am now pinning her down. He than ran off again" Katelyn explained. I nodded. Everyone left their stances, and Michi stood up.

"Why did he tackle Michi" I asked.

"She made a joke about Aphmau being in the car accident. She called it 'good news', and as you know, Laurence makes sure no on messes with Aphmau and gets away with it" Nicole explained. I walked over to Michi.

"YOU DID WHAT NOW" I said enraged. She giggled. That was it. I jumped her but, someone grabbed me by the waist mid-air, pulling me back down. I looked back and realized it was Garroth.

"She's not worth it" he said. I glared at her. She smiled.

"YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO SMILE" I yelled enraged. She nodded, still smiling. I tried pulling away from Garroth but he's to strong.

"LET ME GO" I yell.

"Not until you calm down" he refused. I stopped squirming. He let me go.

"Let's go guys" Garroth said. We walked off.

Laurence's POV