Chapter 12- The Truth About Her Past

(Btw their outside of Kawaii~Chan's Café)

Aphmau's POV

Everyone just stood there. Confused. Uncomfortable. They didn't know what to say. I don't think they want to believe it. I don't want to believe it. "Aphmau?" Nicole said. "That's not true, is it" Dante asked. "Yeah, Aphmau you didn't" Katelyn said. Garroth nodded agreeing with her. I stayed silent. Then Laurence. He looked at me. I can't describe it. It was a mix of nervousness, sadness, and disbelief. "Aph-" Laurence said attempting to grab my wrist. "Stop" I say pulling away and almost crying. I NEVER wanted to tell them. I'm afraid. Afraid that their gonna be scared of me. Even though it was an accident, it was still my fault. There looking at me. Their scared. "I can see the way your all looking at me" I say blankly but still almost in tears. They all stayed silent. "I know you scared of me" I said. "Aphmau" they all say. "Don't lie. I can see it in your eyes. This is why I didn't want to tell you. You guys ARE scared of me" I say. This hurt. "That not-" Katelyn started. But that was it. I ran in the opposite direction. I'm running towards the park. I go there when somethings happened. It's like my safe place. "APHMAU" Laurence yelled. Laurence started to run but was held back by Katelyn "Let Garroth get her. Stay here we'll be back". Meanwhile, Garroth started Chasing after me. "Damn it I forgot he's fast. Well remember I can run to" I said to myself as I was running. I now break into a sprint. I make a few turns and loose him. I climb up my tree and sit there. I started crying. "It was all my fault. That vision. It's true. Everything he said. Was true" I say as I'm crying. "No. Mom. You did everything for me. And this is how I repay you. IT WAS AN ACCIDENT. I'm so sorry" I say. No ones in the park. It's very quiet. I check the Time and it's only 4:00. "My friends hate me. Well not really. Their just scared of me. I know that their my friends. And I know they would never say anything. But that doesn't change the fact that... Their scared of me" I start crying more.

Garroth's POV

If she think she can out run me, she has another thing coming. Wait. She took a left. No right. Never Mind. Aphmau Phoenix, I lost you. I take a right to a big tree and she's there. Well I found you. But what do I say? What do I do? I'm not scared of her. I was just.... Ok I was. But I wasn't scared of her. I was scared of the answer. I'm sure everyone was. I start to listen in and hear "No. Mom. You did everything for me. And this is how I repay you. IT WAS AN ACCIDENT. I'm so sorry". This is. When did? I don't even know. Please Aphmau. Come back. We need you. Laurence needs you. "My friends hate me. Well not really. Their just scared of me. I know that their my friends. And I know they would never say anything. But that doesn't change the fact that... Their scared of me" she said. No Aphmau if you didn't run you would understand. "Hey" Dante whispered. "Good you found her" Nicole said. "Just make sure to be quiet" I say.
"Wait where's Laurence" I ask. "We told him to stay put" Nicole said. "Ok" I replied.

Aphmau's POV

I start crying even more. "I didn't even tell them the whole story. Maybe if I finish they'll understand. I mean they've been by my side since..... Well forever. Yeah. That's what I'm gonna do" I said. "People probably think I'm crazy because I'm talking to myself. Haha" I say. I'm weird.

Bold- Laurence
Italic- Both
Normal- Aphmau

Climbing Down

I can sense somethings wrong. Running. I know where she is. Her spot. Our spot. I see her in our spot.

Wow

I'm

She's

High in the tree

Please don't fall

Come on Aph. Keep your grip.

It wasn't the grip that