Chapter six. Joe Sugg is coming to toowwwn

I can't believe it's the 20th of December. The house looks so nice. It smells of the millions of candles me and Zoe bought. Today was a special day. I was meeting uncle Joe. Yay I was gonna vlog today but I decided not to as it was my first time meeting him. It gets better he's staying for Christmas. I get dressed and Zoe does my hair. I clean my room as it is a mess no it's not like few clothes on the ground. It's MESSY. When I'm done I go down and make myself a smoothie it was niiiice. I help Zoe get Joe's room ready. And just to annoy him me and Alfie went out and got loom bands  yesterday. We spent all day making bracelets necklaces and rings. So this morning we scattered them all over the bed. Before he arrived took a selfie and posted it to Instagram, captioning it "sorry can't vlog today you'll find out in tomorrow's vlog".
"Ding dong"
a whole load of thoughts rush through my head. I say to myself why are you panicking, it's fine. After that little pep talk I rush downstairs. It's him. He runs up to me and spins me around finally dropping me down on the couch. He said to me "call me uncle Joe."
With his eyebrows raised. Me and Zoe winked at each other. It was time to put our plan into action. "Uncle Joe, would you like to see your room"I say innocently. "Thanks Evie."he said to me. I direct him to his room. Zoe follows me up with a bucket full of loom bands and frozen stuff. I tell him to put a blindfold on outside his room I open the door and tell him to take the blindfold off. As soon as he does, Zoe dumps the stuff on him. I pick up the hidden camera, show  it to him and I go "let the prank wars begin."
While downstairs you can hear Alfie laughing sooo hard. We all run downstairs to have lunch it was pancakes made by Alfie. We all sat down to watch the footage of the prank and we all sent it to each other to edit it for our next vlogs. We watched loads of Disney movies(including Frozen where I pretended to fall asleep on joes lap so he couldn't move me and had to sit through the whole movie. Then we watched the last Harry Potter, and I actually fell asleep on Joe. All I remember is waking up with Joe's hoodie around me. Alfie then ordered pizza and we watched old videos of joe and Zoe then we all headed for bed. While I was getting into bed I heard Joe shout nooooooooo.
Zoe's PoV
I woke up to find Joe tickling Evie as she had gone to wake him up for breakfast. I went downstairs and Alfie was making a huge breakfast. With eggs beans sausage bacons and a lot more. I love Alfie. I  asked  him would he like to go out today. We decided we would go to the pier today. We went to the car and Alfie drove there. We got ice creams and walked down to the beach huts. It was really nice out
Time skip
24th of December aka Christmas Eve.
Evie's PoV
I can't believe it's Christmas Eve. The sad thing is Joe is going home tomorrow. Zoe was rushing around trying to get the house clean. Louise was coming around to film the Christmas giving with Zoe so Zoe was setting up the camera. When Louise arrived Alfie and I were wrapping daddy Sugg's presents. Sadly after lunch Louise had to leave. Joe and me were going outside to have a snowball fight. Just saying I won. Then Zoe and Alfie came outside so we did teams me Alfie against the Sugg's. It's on Alfie shouted. It was soo fun after we all had a nice warm cup of hot chocolate. After I got into my pyjamas and went to bed.
Time skip to dinner. Christmas Day
Our dinner was gorgeous. I was so full. Joe  left so it was just me Zoe and Alfie. We watched elf and Arthur Christmas. We had so much fun. I  was twelve when we went to bed. I woke up the next morning and had a nice long shower and actually sung during it. I didn't realise it until Zoe told me I had a great voice, I blushed. We had scrambled egg and beans for breakfast. Zoe and Alfie wanted to talk to me I wonder what they want to talk about.

Sorry for the short chapter and not updating the story. I've just been really busy with school and stuff. I can't believe I have eight reads I honestly thought I wouldn't even have any. This is my first story and I like writing this please tell me if you like it or would you like more drama. I'll try write longer chapters but if you could comment what you would like to happen in the story I'll try make it happen. Please comment. Thank you for reading I'll try update every second day.-Aoife (it's an Irish name this is how my name is pronounced eefa.)
960 words.