Chapter 11 unlucky visits

Currently writing this on the plane extra long chapter shout out to lulu644  ma bestie.
Two weeks later
Zoe's PoV
It's been two weeks since Evie showed us the text. She went to the performing arts sign up and it starts in February. We moved her room to the one beside us. We are going to my dads and my mum will be there to see if they want to be the grandparents to Evie. I walked into Evie's room . I pick out a outfit for her. I pick a blue top with white writing on it, light blue jeans, airforce 1s, a white watch, a varsity jacket and a pastel purple bag.
Next I got Alfie's ready. I got him black vans, a white shirt, jeans, a blazer and a white wallet that I bought him for Christmas. Now it's my turn I get for myself a mustard yellow top with a black ribbon, ripped black jeans, black boots black blazer. I wake Alfie up. Then I go into Evie's room. She's holding onto the teddy Alfie and I got her for a welcome home pressie. I walk over to her bed and shake her lightly.
"The princess has awaken from her slumber." I whisper giggling.
She turned around and looked at her vintage alarm clock.(is that even a thing)
"Zoe it's only nine" she moaned.
"Darling were going to see my mum and dad." I replied to her.
She got up and saw the outfit I picked out for her
"Thank you Zoe."she whispered as she hugged me.
After that I left the room I went back to my own. Alfie was still asleep. I walked over to him
"Alf it's time to get up."I said to his ear.
I walked over to the bathroom. Got dressed and walked over to my makeup table and did it natural. Alfie was in the bathroom shaving. I strolled down the stairs. Evie was making smoothies. She didn't hear me coming down because the blender was on. She poured the smoothies out and was walking over to the table there was cereal on it and fruit on it. She walked to the stairs and came up.
"Alfie, Zoe foods ready." She called.
Me and Alfie made our way down.
"Thank you soo much ." Me and Alfie said at the same time.
"Your welcome" she said.
We all sat down and picked the cereal we wanted and drank our smoothies. After Alfie got up and did the dishes. Me and Evie put them away. Before we knew it it was eleven and we had to be there by twelve
"Alfie Evie, come on we have to go." I shouted up,the stairs.
We got into Alfie car and made our way to dads. Mum and dad don't know about Evie. We arrive an hour later and Joe's car is there. I ring the doorbell and Joe answers.
"Joe we are going to go inside I need you to stay in the hallway with Evie" I whispered to Joe.
"K" Joe said
"Do you know this number." I asked ask showed them the number
"No" he replied
We walked in. Mum and dad were in the sitting room.
Ms and Alfie sat down
"Mum, dad we need to tell you something." I said to them.
"What darling?" Mum asked.
"Me and Alfie have done something, Joe can you come here."
Joe walked in holding Evie's hand. Mum had a huge smile on her face.
She looked really happy.
"Hello, what's your name?" Mum cooed.
"Evie miss" Evie stuttered.
"Sweetheart, call me gran." Mum said tearing up.
"I can't believe I'm a granny" mum said crying while dad was emotionless.
Evie's PoV
Gran was crying so I gave her a hug. Zoe and Alfie were also close to tears.
"Aww thank you darling."" Gran said.
I looked over at Zoe's dad
"Call me Graham" he said sternly.
Zoe's PoV
I was so happy when mum let her call her gran. I was crying and Alfie was tearing up. I wasn't paying attention but when I heard dads voice saying "call me Graham" it really broke my heart.
"Joe can I have a drink?" Evie asked
"Sure follow me." Joe replied.
They walked out of room.
"Dad, mum do you know this number I asked while unlocking my phone.
I turned around the phone. The answer was shocking.
A/n this is pure fan fiction this is all made up.

"It's mine" dad said
I heard a glass shatter it was Evie's. She was standing in the doorway. Joe picked Evie up and but her on his hip. Her face was behind his neck. I could sense Evie has tears down her face by now.
"Dad if this was a prank it's not funny." I said angrily.
"No isn't a joke " he said smirking.
"Dad I'm moving out" Joe said.
Alfie walked over to where Joe was and took Evie.
"I hate that child, an orphan you picked an orphan. Why would I want to be a grandad to that little midget. Do you see what she has done she dropped one of my glasses she has made Joe move out. I would rather be a grandad to a frog. Send her back or i will " He shouted
" we will never send her back do you know what she has been through. Do you know how much pain she has suffered." I screamed
"Why would I care about here. You just feel sorry for her don't you that's why you adopted her she is not my own flesh and blood so I will take her back to where she belongs."He shouted.
"Is that true" Evie asked.
"No you have to believe me I love you, you are making my own daughter turn against me." I cried.
SHE IS NOT YOUR DAUGHTER" dad shouted.
Evelyn darling will you go and help your uncle pack please" Alfie asked her.
"He is not your uncle come over here child now." Dad shouted.
She walked over. Dad grabbed her hand and slapped her before I could get to her.
"Evie go to Joe now" I screamed
She ran off up the stairs
Joes PoV
Zoe came over to tell mum and dad about Evie.
Zoe asked me if I knew a number I didn't.
I stayed in he hall ready to bring Evie in
I brought her in and mum got emotional while dad was emotionless.
When dad said call me graham I looked over at Zoe she looked really upset.
Evie then asked me for a drink. I got herself and me a drink we were a the doorway when she heard it mine.
She dropped the glass and dad turned around furious. I picked Evie up and she buried her head into my neck.
"I'm moving out. Dad" I shouted.
Alfie came over and took Evie so I could pack. I jogged up the stair and got suitcases. I could hear dad shouting and Zoe screaming.
Then I heard a scream I will never forget. I heard sobs and thumping on the stairs. Evie came into the room. She came over and sat beside me. I hugged her and hugged her.
"Joe where will you stay." She asked concerned.
"well I could live with Zalfie." I answered.
"But Joe we'll probably be moving because he said he's gonna take me back."  She said crying.
"Take you back where?" I asked.
"The orphanage" she said before shaking.
She was having a panic attack.
"It's ok Evie breath in out in out in out in out." I said. I have witnessed Zoe having panic attacks aswell.
She calmed down.
She helped me pack. When we were done I brought my bags down and then got Evie. I picked her up from my room. I walked down and Alfie had my bags in his hand mum and Zoe were at the door ready to leave.  I held on to Evie tightly so dad couldn't grab her. We walked out the door.
"Zoe, Alfie can I stay with you?" I asked them.
"Sure but we are moving so you can live with us."Zoe said
"Thanks so much sis." I said.
Evie's PoV
I can't believe we're moving.
Joe got in his car and we got in our car and we all went back to our house. Even gran came. While we were in the car Zoe and Alfie were talking about they had money saved up. We were looking for houses tomorrow. When we came home Joe and I went upstairs to pack. I was packing up my makeup/hair table while joe was packing my books.
"Nice book." He said while holding up username Evie.
"Joe username EVIE." I said raising my voice a little.
We both burst out laughing.
A/n I didn't name Evie after joes book.
We continued to pack until there was a bed. We got an air bed ready for joe. We didn't realise the time until Zoe called us down for dinner. We had fish and rice. After eating me, Joe, Zoe and Alfie needed to upload a video about not posting for a while. We all helped each other. When I mean helping Joe was messing around farting in the video so none of us could keep a straight face. After an hour, we finally managed to make a video. We were all wrecked so we went to bed after that eventful day.

Sorry for the wait I was going to write on the plane but I had a really bad headache. To make up for that I've been writing by the pool. Sorry it took nearly a week to post this put I'll try update more. Does anyone think I should write a new story?
Byyyyyeeeeeeeeee
1641 words