60.Auditions

After the photoshoot was finished we had to rush to a local theatre in the centre of London. A local stage school in Brighton were holding auditions there because I couldn't make the Brighton one. They also had one in London and one in Northampton.
I have changed into

And Jordyn done my hair

And Jordyn done my hair. I'm basically a walking advert for Nike right now. I decide to do and Instagram story.
"I swear this is not sponsored" I laugh showing the my outfit.
I post it and switch my phone off. We arrive and I am really nervous right now. This stage school is so big in the United Kingdom. I get out of the car and nearly trip. From having a force being placed on my back.
"Hurry up" She groans.
I sigh and get out of the car. My stomach is all over the place. What if I fall out of one of my turns. What if I slip and fall in my bottom. What I-. I'm brought out of my thoughts by Alfie speaking to me.
"Don't worry. Your going to do great." He smiles. We walk into the huge theatre.
"Auditionee's name, age, date of birth and audition music."
"Name, Evelyn Deyes, Age, eleven, date of birth, Second of March 2006 and Faded by Alan Walker" Alfie says.
"Here's your number place it on the front of her top and she will wait to be called." The woman says. 
I have to separate from Everyone and go into a room with all the dancers. My anxiety is bubbling up inside and I don't know if I can do it. I pace up and down a few times and then decide to stretch like most other people. Maybe a few people could also be going to the Brighton one. I feel like I've stretched enough.
"Number 1278 please come with me" a woman shouts in the room.
I look down at my number that haven't stuck onto my top underneath my sweatshirt. I take off my sweat shirt and place it on the top beneath. I'm the next number to go on. Ahhh I'm soooo nervous. I go over my dance in my head and then I'm called. I didn't think to get full shoe jazz shoe so I'll have to perform with the bandage. The women brings me to the side of the stage and my music starts. I don't start out on stage. I go out and a huge crowd is facing me. Breath and dance. I make sure I don't fall out of my turns and don't slip on my aerials. I'm getting ready to do my big turn sequence. Gia is practically praying that I would probably fall out of my turns. When I don't I can see her groan.
I finish and I walk off stage. I walk off and back to the room. I take a long drink of water and I am allowed leave. A group of us is directed to a waiting room with a bunch of waiting parents are standing. I look through the crowd and see Gia trying to pull them both away.
"Stop Gia!" Alfie exclaims looking for me.
"Zoë Alfie" I wave running over to them.
They open their arms for hugas and I manage to hug them both at once.
"You were so good!" Zoë exclaims kissing me in the cheek.
"Agreed. You weren't nervous though" Alfie shrugs.
"I was sooo nervous I was actually shaking before I went on. But I managed to put the anxiety behind me for a small amount of time" I smile in triumph that anxiety didn't ruin this for me.
"Well down littlest one" Alfie smiles as we walk outside.
He has my bag on one shoulder and he is holding my hand.
I look up at him and smile. Today has gone semi great.
"Now home time and to get you a laptop for school" Zoesays to Gia.
She squeals and we arrive at the car. I place my bag in the boot but keep my water bottle out. As I'm doing school I put on my head phones and despacito starts playing. I've managed to learn some of the words that are in Spanish. I don't know what they mean but I can say them.
"You know, the random Spanish words?" Alfie asks dramatically.
"I,I do" I stutter jokingly.
Zoë Alfie and I laugh and we return home. It felt like it took longer to go home then to come to go there.
"When will you find out you are in or not?" Gia asks looking at Zoë and Alfie.
"They will send mail out and it will either say you've been accepted or sorry, our classes are full up. Try again next year" I explain.
"Wasn't talking to you" She glares at me.
I go back into my laptop for school. I really want to finish early. Gia keeps nudging me in the arm and I fight the urge to slap her hand away. We finally reach home and I quickly place my stuff upstairs and come back down. I sit on the floor with Nala and she grabs one of her toys from the box. I'm pretty sure Alfie and Gia went out to town.
"Evie" Zoë says coming out into the kitchen.
"Yeah" I smile throwing Nala's toy towards the conservatory.
"Can you help me unpack my office?" She asks.
"Of course" I smile.
"You would never say no to anyone" Zoë smiles.
"I would. If it was the right thing to do" I say becoming all adulty.
She laughs and we unpack her office. We set up the desks and manage her chair. We plug the Mac's
"Are you excited?" I ask Zoë.
"Do what?" I reply taking out more stuff.
"For a new life in the countryside!" Zoë smiles happily.
"Yeah. The backgarden is like a whole field" I laugh.
We continue to unpack and we put music. We finished her office and moved to my room.

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. I start school in 19 days😩😩😩 it will give me something to do. Also THANK YOU for 15k. Anyway. Gia returns. Amazing I know 😂
Anyway I updated on a Sunday! My actual update day. It's been a while. Anyway did you lie the chapter? I'll see you next Sunday with another chapter. Byeeeeeeeee
1062 words