64. ...

It's been two days since Pippen has passed away and they hate has gotten worse. YouTube and Instagram haven't taken it down yet and it's horrible. I'm lying in my room with my huge PB jumper on with black pj shorts. I hadn't left my room since yesterday and it's hard. I don't want to talk to anyone, they enormous amount of hate is really getting to me. Marks over now and I have only seen him once. Last night when we both came down for a glass of water. I looked a mess. My hair was in a messy bun and I didn't sleep. Zoë, Alfie, Mark, Poppy and Sean have tried to get me out of my room. I refuse because Gia. She posted the videos. She is the one D'Ming me horrible things. Zoë and Alfie run my account but they don't check my DM's because it's usually fans. I do reply to a lot of fans. But not in the past few days. My room is pitch black and I'm sitting on my window seat with a blanket wrapped around me. The window is open and it must be 10:39. I'm reading Lily Alone by Jaqueline Wilson. The moonlight shining helping me see my page. I close the window and just lay there. I close my eyes slowly and drift off.
Alfie's POV
Me, Zoë Mark, Poppy, Sean and Gia are in the lounge unpacking boxes trying to find keys. I'm worried about Evie. She hasn't come out of her room in ages. She comes out during the night because Mark saw her last night. We try to get her out but she has her door locked and her room is too far up to get a ladder and climb it. One night I seen her reading by her window. She looks sad and tired. I've looked for the spare keys in most boxes.
"I've found it!" Mark exclaims holding up the spare set of keys.
Zoë takes them off him and rushes off.
"You all stay down here" I look at them. I run after Zoë up the stairs.
Zoë's POV
I thank Mark for finding the keys and rush off. Alfie quickly follows as we run up her stairs. We go to her door and find the key marked with a symbol. I push they key in and the door unlocks. We tip-toe in seeing a silhouette by the window. Evie has her back rested against the wall and she has a book in her hands. She has dark circles under her eyes and tear stains. I take the book out of her hands and place it on her dresser. I move her covers on her bed so Alfie can lift her and gently place her on the bed. He does jussi that and I cover he back up. I take her glasses off and kiss her on the head. I know why she is like this. I've seen the video and the amount of hate she has gotten. Every minute she didn't come out of that room it felt like hours. We slip out of her room and we go into ours. Alfie and I both have tears in the corners of our eyes and we just hid eachother as we cry. Nothing can stop us now. After five minutes we wipe our tears away and go downstairs.
"Gia, bedtime" Alfie says.
"One minute" She mutters.
"We need some adult time. Up to bed" He repeats.
I shake my head when she looks at me to stop Alfie. She's has been one minuting on everything. She goes up and you can here her stomp up. I snuggle up to Alfie as he wraps an arm around me. Nala comes up and goes right up to Alfie.
"Bye Zoë Bye Alfie Bye Mark" Poppy and Sean chorus.
We wave and I place my head on Alfie's lap. He runs his hands through my hair and I slowly drift off.
Evie POV 1:00 am
I wake up in my bed. They found the spare keys. My phone is gone and my book is placed beside me on my dresser. I look at my watch and it's 1:00 am.
I haven't left the room since 3:00pm when everyone was up in Xoes office I went to get some food. I slip downstairs and into the kitchen where I look for melon. I cut it up and have a few slices.
"Want some Mark?" I say as I hear footsteps.
"Um Yeah please" He sassy unsurely. I move the board over to where mark can sit and he takes a slice. We eat in silence and I make us two teas. I make his in his 'M' cup and I make mine in my 'E' cup.
"How are you doing" I say after taking a sip from my tea.
"Good. You?" He replies.
"Managing" I mutter staring out into the Garden.
"What was that love?" He asks.
"I'm doing good" I lie.
"Evie, I know your lying what's wrong?" He asks.
"I think you know" I reply bluntly taking another sip of my tea.
"Did you fake it?" He genuinely asks.
"How long have I known you?" I ask angrily.
"You think I would fake something like that?" I exclaim quietly eyes filling up with tears. I place my cup down and run back up to my room. I lock the door and get back into bed. I sob into my pillow. Everyone is turning on me. I've had enough. I stay up for another hour reading my book and snacking on melon I went down and found . Mark wasn't there so he probably went up to bed. I also did school work. I cleaned my room and picked out a swimsuit and clothes for today. Father's Day. I placed then in my bathroom and I went back to sleep. After twisting and turning for ten minutes. I hope today goes well.
A little shorter but exciting chapters coming up. Sorry it's still in June. But that's life. Ahen a person might have potentially ruined a relationship with one of you best friends🙄 Anyway I hoped you enjoyed that chapter if you have any ideas comment them down below and I will see you next week with a Sugg Sundeyes special BYEEEEEEEEE 😜