21.panic attaks and late night chats

(-a/n poppy Nick and Amanda went home
They had blood red eyes, they are all coming towards me. Evil grins on their faces. Zoe poppy Amanda and  Nick are tied up. James and Graham stop but dad still walks forward. He is raising his hand. I haven't stopped screaming.
Zoe's PoV
I wake up to a piercing scream. Evie
I run to her room and she won't stop screaming.
She is shaking. I feel her forehead. She hasn't had a panic attack like this since we first brought her home. Where the hell is Alfie. I run to her bathroom and she has a glass for her toothbrush and toothpaste so I empty that and fill it up with cold water. I run back in and Evie's eyes are wide open.
"Please don't, please don't" she whimpers. I place the glass on her bedside table and shake her awake.
"Zoe help, he was, coming to hit me, and he done it' she sobs. I think I know who 'he' was.
"Evie darling I'm  here" I hold her in my arms. I try to get some water in her mouth. She swallows some and cries into my pj shirt. Alfie comes bursting through the door.
"Evie" he says.
As soon as Evie recognises the voice, she looks up, her eyes widen. She holds onto my shirt tighter. Alfie takes one step forward and Evie backs up agains her headboard.
"Please don't hurt me, or Zoe" she whispers.
I give Alfie a look like 'please just leave the room', he leaves and Evie relaxes.
"He James and Graham were walking towards me. You poppy Amanda  and Nick all tied up. James and Graham stopped but Alfie slapped me." She says.
I don't know how to respond to that. I don't really think I can.
"Oh Evie" is all I can say. It must be really hard for her and Alfie doing that(a/n when I was typing 'that' there wasan autocorrection for ThatcherJoe) it must be hard for her to trust. I checked Evie's phone for time. Half two, it is bank holiday Monday so no school today. But she really needs sleep. Twitter randomly blows up and it's all about an article.
"Zoe is everything okay" she says.
"I dunno" I reply. I unlock her phone and read
Our article yesterday there was an unidentified man. We can confirm that the mans name is Graham Sugg, Zoe Suggs, better known as Zoella, father. We can confirm that Zoe and Alfie have pressed charges on Mr Sugg. We will have more information later.
"Great now half of the world knows my father broke into my house, yay" I said sarcastically.
Evie giggled.
"Zoe can we go somewhere?"
"Well I can't sleep and I don't think you are going down anytime soon." I say tickling her.
"Sure where"
"The pier." She replies.
"Okay come on let's get dressed." I say cheerfully. She walks into her wardrobe room and I follow. I pick out thick black leggings, a YouTube sweatshirt, her airforce 1s, a black beanie and a big green winter coat. She put them on and brushed her long brown hair before placing the beanie on her head. I got changed and we walked downstairs. I grabbed my car keys and phone and we walked out. She jumped into the back while I got in the drivers seat. I drove off and we arrived five minutes later. We got out and walked halfway.
"Zoe is it bad to be afraid of Alfie" she whispered looking out at the calm steady sea
"Well that would traumatise a ten year old" I said.
We just sat looking at the sea. The sea calmed me and probably Evie. After twenty minutes I got out my phone and opened Instagram. I clicked on the camera. I got a picture of Evie. The flash was on so she noticed.
"That better be a good picture of me" she giggles.
"Come here" I laugh and she comes closer. I posted it and turned of my phone. I wrapped my arm around her.
"Thank you" she said
"Thank you for adopting me and giving me a better life" she said.
"Aww sweetie" I said tears daring to come out of my eyes. I looked at the time 3:30 am.
And 20 missed calls from Alfie.
"Come on let's go home now" I said picking up Evie who is very light. I placed her on my hip.
"Okay" she yawned as she snuggled into the crook of my neck.
I drove home and took her shoes, jacket and beanie of and placed her in bed. She instantly snuggled into one of her teddies. I walked back to my room and changed and climbed into bed. Alfie snakes his arms around my waist and I snuggled into his chest.
"Where were you" he asks worriedly.
"Pier" I reply before sleep takes over.
I am very very sorry for the short chapter. I promise I'll do a longer chapter than this. School started on Thursday so I wasn't allowed on my iPad in the mornings. I will see you next Saturday with another chapter
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee
867 words