71. At last

"Ahh James White. Just the person I wanted to talk to. She's really been getting on my nerves. I know how you feel. I had to put up with her for ages. I can't wait till she is gone. Finally. When will you get to the hotel?" Gia says.
I had my phone in video because I was doing a little vlog.
I accidentally trip on a flip flop.
"What did you hear!" Gia grabs my top.
"Nothing." I lie.
"Good!" She smiles walking off into the room.
What is she going to do? I go in and do my hair into a pony. We are going home tomorrow early morning. We are spending our last day by our pool

Why am I shaking. I'm darting my head  at every noise. I'm jumpy.

"You okay Evie?" Zoë asks.

"Fine." I lie.

I need to tell her when Gia is not there. We arrive at breakfast and we eat out on the little balcony.

"I can't believe it's our last day!" Zoë frowns smoothing out her baby pink maxi dress.

"Whyyyyyyyy!" Alfie dramatically groans buttering his toast.

"Alfie!" I squeal as the butter slips of the toast and onto my black halter.

Alfie throws his head back laughing and Xor hands me a tissue.

I wipe the huge clump of butter off and smush it all over Alfie.

"Ha." I smirk cutting up my pancake.

We finish breakfast without any other mishaps.

We run back to the hotel room.

I throw off my stained black halter and throw on a cover up. I keep my shorts in though.

"Ready?" Alfie pops his head in the door.

"Mhm. Hopefully there is no butter at the beach." I joke referring to earlier.

"Ugh just stop playing buddy buddy. I'm trying to get you in trouble." Gia hisses into my ear.

"He is my family. I have a right to get on with him." I huff walking forward.

"You seem tense." I hear someone say behind me. A very familiar voice.

I whip my head around and see no one. Just a family. Must have imagined it.

"You coming Evie?" Zoë asks.

Wait hold up. I wasn't walking. I'm I going insane?

I run up to the rest and we walk to the beach.

"Let's go to the be-." Zoë and I sing before we get interrupted by Gia and Alfie moaning.

"Not this again!" Alfie jokes.

Zoë and I literally sing this every time we are going to the pier or beach. It's a habit I guess.

"Hey you got butter on my top!" I laugh.

"Your never going to live that down?" Alfie chuckles shaking his head.

"Yup." I smile skipping ahead.

We make it to the beach and decide to take some pictures. Alfie takes this one of me

 Alfie takes this one of me