18. Best friend?

Saturday
Today we're going to the SacconeJolys. I'm sooo exited. Alfie wakes me at nine and I jump yes I mean jump out of bed. I run into my wardrobe and picked out ⬇️

I get on my superstars and run downstairs

"Zoe,Alfie" I call out.
"Cosy room" the both call out. I walk into the sitting room. They have a huge breakfast laid out. I get sausages, a boiled egg, beans, toast and bacon. I finish eating and ask Zoe to do my hair. She curls the bottom of it and puts in a flower crown. I get lip balm on and sit in the stairs ready to go. I look through Instagram. I post a selfie.
So exited to meet you @ emilysacconejoly12..3
Time for comments.
Randomly. Omg you get to meet Emily SacconeJoly. Lucky.
Randomusera, ugly and fat.
EvieDeyeshatepage, you should go back to the orphanage. #bringevieback.
I go to Twitter
I look at the trending hastags
Number two is # Saygoodbyeeviedeyes.
Number one is # wehaveyourbackeviedeyes.
Do people really hate me that much. I decided to show Zoe and Alfie the hashtags.
"Zoe, Alfie have you seen Twitter recently?" I say to them.
"No why?" They reply unlocking their phones.
Zoe's PoV
Evie asks us have we seen Twitter lately. I haven't been on it since Thursday. Me and Alfie open up Twitter and see the trending hastags.
Number two is # Saygoodbyeeviedeyes and number one is # wehaveyourbackeviedeyes
I look over at Alfie and he has anger in his eyes. His jaw is clenched and sandwich he has in his other hand doesn't even look like a sandwich.
"Alfie calm down its just some stupid hashtag" Evie says not bothered by it.
"Yeah it's just some hashtag about my daughter, telling us to send her back." He said giving me the chills.
"Evie get in the car me and Alfie will follow" I say.
"Okay" she says as she leaves the kitchen.
"Which one" she says coming back in.
"Alfie's " I say back.
She walks out and I wait till the door shuts.
"Alfred look at me" I shout. He turns his head.
"Don't act that way around our daughter" I say angry.
"What way" he said like he was perfect.
"Your jaw is clenched and look at the sandwich in your hands." I say
He looks at the sandwich.
"Let's let this go, are you vlogging today?" I ask
"Yup you?" He asked
I nodded as I grabbed my bag.
Hiiiii guys, starting a bit late but anyway. Guess where we are going. SACCONEJOLYS!!!!!!!!!!
Evie's in the car. I'll vlog more in the car. 
I walked out and Alfie locked the door. I got in the passenger seat and placed my bag down.
"You okay Evie" I asked her.
"Yahhhhhhhh" she said.
Alfie got in and we headed of.
Time skip cause I can
"We're going on a trip in our favourite rocket ship zooming through the sky little einsteins" we all sang.
"We are here" I called out.
Evie's PoV.,
Alfie was really angry about the hashtags but we are here
"I'm so exited. We walked up to their door and they let us in.
"Emily" I screamed as I ran up to her and hugged her.
"Evie" she shouted as she hugged me back.
Time skip.
I was sad to leave the SacconeJolys but we needed to get home. We drove home and called Poppy, Amanda and Nick around for PIZZA. Poppy was telling us about how she met a guy in Starbucks. His name was Sean. Me,  Zoe and Amanda we all girly. While Alfie and Nick payed no attention to what Poppy was saying.
"Pizzas here" I shouted as soon as I heard the doorbell.
Alfie walked out and two minutes later he came back with six pizzas.
I got sausage and ham and devoured it. After I looked through Instagram and posted a selfie of me and Emily and captioned it
Had a great time with @ emilysacconejoly12..3 👌💯👍👸🦄 # unicornbuddies🦄🦄
Poppy, Amanda and Nick ended up staying over. 'I had an amazing day' I thought as sleep took me.
*hides behind a table for protection* I'm sorry I skipped the main event butttt if I have enough time to write 2 chapters this week I will.
Main events in this chapter.
1. Alfie getting overprotective
2. Best friend?
3. Poppy meets SEAN!!!!!!!!!
Sorry chapter was late I wasn't near wifi
Word count is 741 words