70. Suprise Suprise

It's the next day after the beach and we are just going to hang around the public swimming pool. I throw on a blue swimsuit and put my hair into a ponytail. I wear a grey tank top and denim shorts. I'm so tired. Gia constantly pushed me out of the bed. I couldn't fall asleep on the couch since it wasn't set out. I yawn and lie on the couch.
"Tired darling?" Zoë asks.
I yawn again and nod again.
We've already went to breakfast. We walk up to the pool.
"Is that Joe?" I question.
"Yeah it is" Zoë confirms.
What are you doing here?" Zoë asks amonce we make our way over.
"Evie!" He exclaims opening his arms.
He pulls me down and looks up at Zoë.
"Lads holiday" he says.
"Youtube stress" Conor explains.
"Hey Conor" I smile.
"Evie!" He smiles hugging me.
"ZOË! We can go shopping now!" Gia smiles.
"We can't just leave Evie with the boys" Alfie turns to Gia.
"Why not?" Joe asks looking up at Zoë.
"You want to take her?" Zoë asks.
"Yeah. We can keep her too" Jack smiles coming up from behind them.
We all laugh.
"Are you sure?" She asks.
"Yeah. Evie's our niece." Josh says.
"Josh mate, that's no- you know never mind." Alfie laughs.
"Can we pweeese" Joe asks.
"Fine. Are you okay with it Evie?" Zoë  asks.
"Yeah I'm fine" I shrug.
"Take my room key" Alfie says to me handing it to me.
"Thanks" I hold onto it.
"We will be back in a few hours" Zoë tells me as she walks away.
"Finally" Joe groans.
"What do you mean mate?" Josh asks.
"Gia" we chorus.
"Family goals" Conor whispers.
We all laugh.
"Where's Mikey?" I ask.
"Mikey. There is a sale on leather jackets in Topman" Joe shouts out.
Mikey comes out of the pool.
"How much for one?" Mikey asks.
We all laugh.
"Oh hey Evie" He hugs me.
"Mikey" I squeal as he gets me soaked.
"Oops" he laughs.
"That was on purpose" I frown.
"Don't worry I'll keep you warm" Joe smiles hugging me.
"Is Oli here?" I ask.
"No. He's on holiday with his family. They are on the islands" Joe tells me.
I nod.
"Let's do something!" Byron jumps up.
"Band what could we possibly do in this hotel full of stuff?" I question.
They boys laugh.
"Games room?" Jack suggests.
"IVE GOT NO EURO!" I say in a funny accent.
"I've got a pound." I laugh reaching into my pocket.
"That's not gonna help." Conor says taking the pound. "Babysitting services." He laughs.
Joe lends me some 1 euros and two euros as we check out the game room.
There is grabby machines, gun games, popcorn, motorcycle games, Jurassic park game. There is loads. Mikey and I have a go at the grabby machines. I go for 'Donkey' in Shrek.
"I'VE GOT IT!" Mikey loudly exclaims.
Everyone in the room looks at him.
"Sorry to bother you sir. Could you keep it down." I joke causing the others to snigger.
I walk over to the boys.
"I can't believe that man was so loud." Joe plays along.
"Disgraceful." Caspar jokes.
We walk out and Mikey comes out a minute after.
"LUNCH!" Caspar shouts going over.
They have chips, burgers and hot-dogs out.
We have lunch without any food fights or drama, thankfully, and also surprisingly.

I'm bored!" Jack dramatically flings himself onto Josh.

"Go find someone else to annoy." Josh jokes pushing Jack off.

Jack frowns, crosses his arms and sits beside Josh.

Suddenly Joe's phone rings.

"Hi Joe. We might be a little late coming back. Gia has brought us into the neighbouring town and it's hella busy. Hope you don't mind looking after Evie for a little while longer." Zoe's panicked voice rings through the speakers of his phone.

"No problem. Be as long as you need." Joe cheers hanging up.

"Surprise Suprise." Joe rolls his eyes.

"No clubbing for you mate." Caspar smiles patting Joe on the shoulder.

"Well it looks like you're going by yourself because I hope the rest of the boys will agree with me and we are going to help look after Evie." Byron looks around.

"I'm not that much of a handful! Am I?" I exclaim.

"Well. Kidding but we don't want to leave you with Joe who will no doubtfully probably leave you stranded in the middle of nowhere." Conor tells me which gets Joe offended.

"When have I ever done that!" He exclaims.

That forest walking track back in August." I roll my eyes.

"Or Hyde park when you left Evie and I." Caspar looks at him.

"Can't believe you would leave two children. To fend for themselves." Jack jokes shaking his head.

"Don't even get us started that time in May." Josh laughs.

"Okay okay." Joe raises his hands.

We all laugh and continue on with the day. Luckily no one was lost.

At seven thirty Alfie, Gia and Zoë return back from their adventure.

Alfie looking slightly angry, Zoë looking worn out and Gia just looks at me laughing with the boys with disgust.

She slides two of her many bags onto Zoë's arms. She skips over and introduces herself to the boys interrupting our conversation.

I run over to help Alfie and Zoë out with streaks me bags. I take four and they are filled with little trinkets and ornaments. Mostly with the name Gia inscribed on them. The ones Zoë and Alfie have look a lot heavier. We mange to get down to the room and I realise what they have bought. Zoë and Alfie bought stuff for family like fridge magnets and stuff but Gia went all out getting the same tshirt, in different colours, with #Giaisthebest sewn into them which must have cost an absolute fortune. When we go back up Zoë and Alfie thank Joe and the boys for their babysitting services. After we all change into Pjs.

"Ugh get out of my sight." Gia scowls as I walk into the kitchen.

"I'm thirsty." I state.

"Didn't I tell you what to avoid doing during this holiday. Keep your mouth shut!" She hisses smacking the water bottle out of my hands. Good thing she didn't touch my lays. Or crap was about to go down. I know I should tell Zoë and Alfie but I'm scared. What if they don't believe me, what if they think I'm just doing it because I don't want a sister. Don't get me wrong I wouldn't mind a sister and I know siblings fight. I have well had one but this isn't normal. She shouldn't look at me with disgust every time she sees me. Ugh why is this so hard.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
It's 2:13 am on Sunday the 15 of October. Some people may be wondering, why you up? The truth is I can't sleep. I'm wide awake and I just can't sleep. I think I'm still sane, for now. It will probably be about 3 pm when I post this but.... AnywY who wanted to here a rant about school. Everyone okay. I just am fed up. Same thing every week. Same time same day. It's boring. Anyway if you have any suggestions comment them down below and sorry in advance on anything in the a/n is remotely weird as I said/typed it's about 2:18 am the day I'm going to post this. So... Also I wrote half of the chapter this morning so sorry if there's any major mistakes. Anyway I'll see you next week with another Sugg Sundeyes special. Byeeeeeeeee

Question. If I was to update another day which date would you all prefer. Please comment because I need opinions THANK YOU

ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 26K. Thank youuuuuuuuuu. Wow this A/n is getting long. Please anyone who reads this, never stay up this late. I won't be able to function tomorrow and I have to do homework. What a delightful day👍 I'm rambling now. Should I make a book for rants/rambles. This a/n should be a chapter as itself😂

What do you all think Gia looks like? Any celebrities? Does she remind you of anyone? Does anyone actually read my a/n's? If you do read this comment ZALFIE AKA DA BEST SHIP EVAAAA.

Okay I'm slowly going insane. I'm going to stop here.

1407 words
N