28. Designing and going home

I wake up and walk down into Zoe and Alfie's room. A smell of bacon and eggs fills the tree house. Alfie comes in with the hamper and we finish the breakfast. "That was amazing" I say as I lick the cream of my finger. "It's a shame we are going home." Zoe groans. "I know" Alfie says. "Anyway while yous two moan I'm gonna change." I say as I jump of the bed. I get changed into

I put my hair in a messy bun and wrap the bandana around my head

I put my hair in a messy bun and wrap the bandana around my head. I put concealer, Bb cream, blush and matte lipgloss on. I place me shoes on my feet and pack. I change the cover on my phone and put it into my rucksack. I place my glasses on and my beats around my neck. I put the chunky bracelet on. I walk down and Zoe has

 I walk down and Zoe has

On. She has her suitcase behind her. "We ready to go" Alfie shouts. "Yes"  me and Zoe shout. We step out and walk to the car. During the car ride I FaceTimed Tyler.
Tyler
Evie
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Hi Tyler.
So what you want.
Chocolate and something else.
Well I don't have chocolate but what you want.
We're. There is this room beside my wardrobe and I need help decorating it.
Your asking me to help you.
Yup
I feel so honoured
Hahhahahahah
Anyway when we get back me and Troye here.*points camera to Troye * are staying at the Zalfie pad.
AYYYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAY
I know right
any ways  I got videos to edit seee ya later,
Evie disconnected the call
After I face timed Tyler I edited Friday's vlog. I also edited a video of me and Zoe pranking Alfie. It was so funny to edit. After that I had an hour nap and we were here. Alfie unlocked the door and we walked in. We were greeted by an overly excited Nala. "Hello Nala" I cooed. She jumped all over us. Five minutes later troyler arrived and I showed Tyler the room. "Wow you have got space to work with" he says. "Let's go to ikea" he shouts. We all get in Alfie's car. We drive. To ikea and I get 2 of

 To ikea and I get 2 of

I get two of

(The hanging chair

(The hanging chair.)
I get baby pink pillows for the window seats. I get a light mustard yellow blanket to go over the grey couch I got. I'm also using the other half of the room for a filming are so I got a table. We go to home base and get paints. We get white and grey. We arrive home and the couch and hanging chairs will arrive tomorrow. We hauled the beanbags in. The pillows and the blanket weren't heavy. Alfie and Tyler bring the beanbags up. While me, Zoe and Troye lift the blankets and pillows. We decided to do the painting and setting up tomorrow. We walked back down. I checked Instagram. Which I regret doing. There was loads more hate. Even worse that last night. I can feel tears coming down my cheeks. I quickly wipe them away. "Zoe can I go  for a walk along the beach" I ask. "Can I come" Troye asks. "Sure" I say.We walk out of the door. We walk to the beach and Troye speaks up. "Evie are you okay?" He asks. I have a feeling he knows a lot. "Yeah, why wouldn't I be" I show a fake smile. "I heard you last night." He says nervously. "What did you hear?" I ask my voice shaking. "Everything" he says as he looks into my eyes with concern. "I'm not okay" I sigh. "Why were you crying earlier."He asks. "Hate" I whisper looking away from his gaze. I feel wetness on my cheeks. Another imperfection to add to the list. Crybaby. "Evie, why" he whispers. "Why what" I choke out. "Just why are you looking at yourself in a bad way." He says  "That's how I'm described. That's what everyone else says I'm like. " I say. "Evie stop it" he says. "I can't. I can't control anything. I've learned to take in what people have said and learned from it. People said I was fat when I was nine. I only had one thing to eat a day" I cry. I run of further down the beach. I've tried my hardest to grin and bare it. It's to much. Everyone hates me. Troye probably hates me. For being immature. Another Imperfection. Tears come down more and fall onto the sand. Maybe Zoe and Alfie only adopted me for publicity. Maybe they are going to bring me back. Like Graham. Why does James and Graham hate me. Why does people I don't know hate me. Am I that bad. Should I just go. Leave England. Leave everyone from misery of my presence. I feel a pair of arms around me. I turn around and Troye is hugging me. I hug back and cry into his chest.  He holds me closer. I finally stop crying and we walk home. We walk back in like nothing happened and we get on with our day.  We had dinner and then went up to bed after a long day. Before I went to bed I checked Instagram unaware of what was going to show up.
Hey guys. I love England. Like I'm in England right now. But I fricken love it. It's so beautiful. I said to my mother I wanna move here. Any ways just wanted to add that in and here's a chapter because I'm nice 😀
931 words