44. What are you doing here?

Recount
Zoe and Alfie have went to the fire station to say thanks. The realise that Clair's and Andy are Lias parents
Recount over
After an hour or so we have to leave because we are going to see Evie.
"Again thank you so much for all you did to save Evie" I say as we are leaving. We quickly hop into my car and drive to the hospital. Im driving and we are belting out, the obvious one direction. Im Harry and Alfie's Zayn. We also have a hint of Mariah Carey in there. We arrive at the hospital and walk through the entrance. I feel Alfie shaking.
"You okay Gorgeous? You seem a bit on edge" I  ask.
"Yeah I'm fine" He says grabbing my hand. We hopped into the elevator and pressed Floor 2. The children's ward. We arrive and rush straight to room 11 wanting to see our daughter. Weirdly I see a figure through the tainted window.
"Zoe can you see that figure?" Alfie asks.
Jack and Lia left about ten minutes ago. I shakily open the door and I'm appalled with what I see.
"Don't hurt me" she whimpers.
"WHAT THE HELL!"

>Evie's POV<
After Jack and Lia left I decided I would take a nap cause I'm really tired. I get back into bed and get comfy. I decided I would watch a small big of Netflix. I put on the Bee Movie. I hear my door open thinking it was the nurse. But when I looked I was shocked. Tears started pouring down my cheeks.
"Don't hurt me" I whimper.
"WHAT THE HELL!!"

Random persons POV
I walk to the reception desk.
"Evie Sugg-Deyes?" I ask.
"Floor two room 11" she says not looking up from the desktop. I walk over to the elevator not looking to suspicious. Floor two. After the elevator doors open showing me Floor two was actually the children's ward. This is getting a whole lot harder. I find room 11 and I see Evie on her bed on her laptop. I open the door and Evie looks up at me.
"Don't hurt me" she whimpers
"WHAT THE HELL!"

Alfie's POV

After talking with Andy and the boys we had to get to the hospital. It was great talking to them because I've basically made more friends. We talked about a lot like politics because we like that. I'm pretty sure Zoe and Claire talked about lipstick and stuff. Kidding kidding. Zoe's driving and we are belting out, the obvious one direction. She's Harry and I'm Zayn. We also have a hint of Mariah Carey in there. We arrive at the hospital and walk through the entrance. For some weird reason I have a bad feeling. I try to shake it away.
"You okay Gorgeous? You seem a bit on edge" Zoe asks.
"Yeah I'm fine" I lied grabbing her hand. We hopped into the elevator and pressed Floor 2. The children's ward. We arrive and rush straight to room 11 wanting to see our daughter. Weirdly I see a figure through the tainted window.
"Zoe can you see that figure?" I ask.
She lifts her hand shakily and opens the door.
"Please don't  hurt me" she whimpers.
"WHAT THE HELL!"

Sorry for short chapters but I'm tryna get chapters up. I've been a bit stuck for ideas but this one came to mind. Can anyone guess who the figure is?? Comment who you think. But bye for now!!! xx💙💜💛
585 words