54.Lies

"Shut up" Gianna hisses.
"Make me" I whisper continuing to sing /hum the rest of the song.
Next bruises came on. So I sing along to that. Zoë realised what I'm singing and sings along with me as we both absolutely adore this song.
"Take out your headphones!" Zoë asks.
I take out my headphones just in time for the beat drop. Zoë and I go crazy in our seats  and Alfie moves his head from side to side. Gianna just sits on her phone.
"Gianna since it's your first day with us what do you want for dinner?" Zoë asks.
"Call me Gia and can we have like Nando's or something" She asks.
"Yeah that okay with you two" Zoë asks directing the question towards Alfie and I.
"Yeah" I would really like a Nando's" Alfie says rubbing his stomach.
"Y-" I go to speak.
"It's fine with her" Gia interrupts me.
"Okay we can pick it up on the way back to the house" Zoë shrugs.
I finish another week of history and I only have eleven days left of history. 14 of Geography and 19 of English.
"How many more days of History?" Zoë asks.
"11" I reply smiling.
"Well done!" She exclaims trying to give me a high five. We finally manage to do it and we both burst into a fit of laughter.
"So em Anyway are you like going on holiday at all?" Gia asks.
"Yeah We are going to The Canary Islands." I smile trying to be nice.
We changed because all of our bookings had been cancelled.
"Wasn't talking to you" She whispers.
"And we're bringing you!" Alfie smiles.
"Oh my! I'm going in holiday with Zalfie!" She squeals.
Zoë and Alfie both chuckle awkwardly.
"How long till we get home?" I ask.
"About an hour and a half" Zoë says checking her watch.
"Thanks Zo" I smile.
I decide to return my focus back to my school work because I really want to make that July 16th like a July 6th. I decide to do a week of Geography. You may be wondering why a week. I find it easier to do one subject and do it in weeks instead of do one each day. It works out pretty well.
"Who's going to be at the Fam Tuber event?" I ask.
"Well there is going to be Bratayley, JHouse vlogs, Saccone Jolys, Janya and their two kids, The Ingham Family" Zoë  says.
"Sorry to interrupt but weren't the Ingham Family the ones that we reacted to their Christmas vlog?" I ask.
"Yeahh" She smiles. "there will also be Roman and Britt and their two kids. Louise and Darcy will be there, the eh bee family will be there." She goes on.
"Wait what's the Fam tuber event?" Gianna asks.
"It's an event that is going to be held in London this year hosted by YouTube. All the popular family channels will be there. It's like a Gleam party but kid friendly" I explain.
"Are we going to that?" Gianna asks.
"Yeah, why do you think we are talking about it silly?" Zoë giggles.
She glares at me and returns her focus to Zoë and Alfie.
"That's a lot of people" I say.
"And there is loads more" Alfie adds on.
I feel my phone vibrate
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alabama😘💛
Plane was delayed 🙄
Evie😘💛
Poor you😂
Alabama😘💛
ikr
Evie😘💛
You going to Famtube?
Alabama😘💛
Yeah are you?
Evie😘💛
Of course!
Alabama😘💛
Is she coming?
Evie😘💛
Define she😂
Alabama😘💛
You know your 'I'm so snobby' sister
Evie😘💛
Her name is Gianna (prefers Gia and other shorter names) and yes she is coming.
Alabama😘💛
Dang it. Keep me safe.
Evie😘💛
Don't worry, I'll be there to protect you 😂
Alabama😘💛
Thanks. It's greatly appreciated😂
Evie😘💛
Good to know.
Alabama😘💛
Now I don't want Landon to fall under her spell to so we have to figure something out🤔
Evie😘💛
??
Alabama😘💛
Lock her in a room!
Evie😘💛
NOOOO!!!!
Alabama😘💛
Byeeeeeeeee boo
Evie😘💛
Byeeeeeeeee boo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think we have about an hour left so I switch off my laptop and place it in the front pocket.
The rest of the drive home was calm. Jokes!
Gia was poking me for a solid twenty minutes.
"Gia why aware you poking me. To get my attention say my name!" I say turning to face her.
"Well you were poking me!" She exclaims loudly.
"Girls calm down" Zoë says. "We are nearly home. I'm sure you were just fighting because we been in this enclosed space for a very long time"
We both glare at eachother and look the other way. I put my focus onto my phone. I have mobile data on so I can watch Joey Graceffa's new video. I plug my head phones in and press play. It's actually quite a funny video. He was trying discontinued snacks and drinks again. Next I went onto Liza Koshy's video on her second channel.
"So today in here with David , again, and we are doing a proper try not to laugh. WITH SODA!! " Liza exclaims
I laugh watching the video.
"Evie would you like to come in with me and Gia?" Alfie says.
"No thanks" I shake my head.
He shuts my door and I lean back.
Five minutes of peace. I decide to close my eyes for a few minutes. That was the whole trip now.
"Can I scare her to wake her up" Gia asks while I'm in a state where I'm still asleep but can hear.
Suddenly I can feel my door opening nad my seatbelt taken off.
"BOO!" Gia shouts when Zoë places a hand on my shoulder.
My immediate response is jump so I jump and Zoë catches me in her arms.
"Gia What did I tell you?" Zoë warns
"Oops" She shrugs.
Zoë put me down and she grabbed my laptop.
"Thanks Zoë" I smile.
"Your welcome." She smiles.
"Why did you tell Gia off?" Alfie asks grabbing the Nando's from Zoe's aside of the car.
"Because she scared Evie" Zoë replys.
"It was only a little fright" He shrugs locking the car when I close the car door.
Zoë rolls her eyes and walks over to the door to help Alfie with the food.
I walk over and take the bags from Alfie while He gets Gia's bags. Ii open the door with my elbow.
"Skills" Alfie laughs walking in behind us.
"I know right" I try to lift my hand to flick my hair but I fail.
He laughs and places Gia's bags in the hallway.
Gia glares at me.
"Why don't we show you around the house?" Zoë suggests letting Nala out of her playpen.
"Nala!" Gia squeals.
Nala runs over to her and then stops about 30cm from her. She runs over to me and puts her paws on my thighs asking me to pick her up. I pick her up and walk over to Gia, so Gia can pet her. Nala try's to bury her head in my armpit.
Gia rubs her on the back.
"Okay lets start the tour!" Zoë claps her hands.
Alfie laughs at Zoe's giddiness and places an arm around her shoulder.
"Goals!" Gia screams taking a picture of the couple.
They smile weakly.
"First you come in through the hall and there is a closet on the left and a bathroom is to the right." Zoe's pointing to the hall.
"Here is the Cosy room and Zoë's office we will be moving soon so that will all change" Alfie says pointing behind them.
Zoë looks at me to speak.
"There is the kitchen and the dining table is there, Percy and Pippen's Cage is right there." I smile putting Nala down because I remembered they need to be fed.
I walk over to the fridge and grab the lettuce.
"Want to feed them with me?" I ask trying to be nice.
"Sure" She shrugs.
I hand her a a piece of lettuce.
"Break it up small. They have tiny mouths" Zoë giggles placing a hand on my shoulder crouching.
"How do you tell the difference?" She asks breaking the lettuce up.
"You have a sense" Alfie says opening the cage. The guinea's speed down the slope knowing they are going to be fed.
"Hello Pippen" I coo rubbing him.
"So this is Percy?" Gia asks feeding Percy small bits of lettuce.
"Yeah" I whisper feeding Pippen his lettuce. Zoë and Alfie have left us and set out plates and fork and knives. After the guineas finished I closed the cage.
"I'm not hungry. I'll heat mine up later" I say getting my phone. "Is it okay if I call Alabama?"
Gia les out a small snigger
"Yeah sure darling" Zoë smiles walking outside with me.
"You okay?" She asks placing a hand on my shoulder.
"Yeah" I lie.
"If any things wrong tell me" She says wrapping her arms around me.
We hug and Gia walks out.
"Zoë your food is going to be cold" She says glaring at me.
"I'll be in soon" She smiles at Gia. We release and she walks inside closing the door.
I press Alabamas contact and her face pops up on the screen.
"Guess where I am!" She squeals.
"Japan" I fake guess.
"Nope PARIS FRANCE!" She screams.
"YOUR SO CLOSE!" I squeal.
"I know" She jumps around.
I put my phone on the trampoline and climb up.
"I really want to bounce now!" She complains.
I pick my phone and bounce.
"I'm flying!" She laughs.
"Lucky" I joke.
I got tired so I just lie down with Alabama.
"What you thinking about?" She asks.
"Life" I sigh.
"What's up" She asks.
"The sky" I joke " where you were"
"No seriously" She says after laughing.
"She doesn't like me" I say tears forming in my eyes.
"Who that thing?" She grumbles.
I nod and wipe my tears away.
"Evie don't cry!!" Alabama shouts.
"Too late" I say dramatically putting a hand up to my forehead and flung my body down.
"Your mood changes quickly" Alabama comments.
"It's one of my specialities" I laugh.
"Hey I was wondering while we are there you would maybe like to film a full on cover. Like scenes and everything. Your a great singer and this would be your first cover ever. And who better to do it with" She laughs.
"Really!" I squeal.
"Of course" She grins. I get up from my lying spot and jump around.
"What song though?" I ask getting of the trampoline to practice dance. I place my phone on the edge of the decking. I go down into the splits and stretch my arms.
"Maybe beauty and the beast John Legend and Ariana Grande version!" Alabama squeals.
"I'm Ariana Grande you're John legend" I joke.
"Offence taken!" She laughs.
I just smirk and get up.
"How many dance moves can you do?" She asks moving her phone from her bed the the locker beside it.
"I can do this" I say getting up and going into the crab and getting up the other way.
"What else?" She asks stretching.
"Side Ariel?" I say.
"Ooo show me!" She says excitedly.
"I have to move because I'm scared I'll hit the trampoline." I explain getting up.
I move around to the side of the house where Zoe's office is. It's darker around there but it's okay.
I'm halfway through the Ariel and there was a knock on the glass door. I slipped and fell on my butt. It was just Nala walking into the glass. I look into the office and I can see Gia in Zoë's office looking through her emails in the computer. Sometimes taking stuff down. I grab my phone and run inside.
"Evie what's wrong?" Alabama asks while I quickly run into the kitchen where Zoë and Alfie are standing talking.
"Zoë Gia's in your office looking through your emails" I say panting because I ran. Wow I'm out of shape.
"What!" She says shocked.
She quickly runs to her office door and quickly opens it.
"Gia what are you doing on my computer" Zoë asks walking over. Oh just watching YouTube" She shrugs.
"Evie?" Zoë says crossing her arms and turning around to me.
"I swear she was. Even Alabama say!" I say quickly.
I show my phone to Zoë.
"Evie was going to show me her side Ariel and we had to love so we went around the side and while we were moving Evie clicked the camera switch button and it wasn't YouTube. I swear" She promises.
"Well all of you out of my office" She says pushing Gia, Alfie and I out.
"We should probably show you the rest of the house" Zoë smiles.
"Got to go" I say to Alabama.
"It's okay" She smiles sympathetically.
I turn off my phone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ITS STARTED OFF GIA IN THE LEAD WITH THE LIES AND EVIE CLOSE BEHIND WITH TRUTHS. But Evie has a plus. Zoë and Alfie's trust. Right?
R.I.P Pippen 😥 He'll be in the next few chapters
Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter and see you next Sunday with another Sugg Sundeyes special. BYEEEEEEEEE
2192 words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~