34 Auntie Niece talk

Evie's pov
"Evie, you ready?" Alfie calls up the stairs
"Yeah" I say bringing my bag out from my room. I run down the stairs with a fake smile on my face. We pack the car and talk during the small drive to gran and grandads. I grab my bag and knock on the door.
"Evieeeeeee" Poppy cheers as she hugs me.
"Popppy" I cheer afterwards.
For about five minutes it was all hugs and stuff. Then after we all sat on the couch catching up. Well the adults were. I decided to go onto Instagram.
Wrong choice.
Lots of my feed was filled up with comments about the fake video.
Ding ding
A text from Troye
Troy Evie

Hey, I seen the video. I know it's fake. I seen the tweets. Are you okay?

Yes I'm okay

FaceTime?

Give me 1 min.

"I'm just going out the back. For some fresh air" I say and walk out of the room.
I open and shut the door and sit down on the little chair. I FaceTime Troye and he answers

"Hey"
"Evie your not okay, are you?" He sighs.
"No, I'm not" I say as I break and tears run down my cheeks.
"Evie, don't listen to them your beautiful and don't let anyone tell you different." He pleads.
"But Troye, there is thousands of people telling me otherwise" I sob.
"Evi-"
"I'm tired Troye" I interrupt him. "I'm tired of going though this again"
"Oh Evie, it's okay. I can help. " he says worriedly.
"I happened orphanage. I know. I hate myself. It stopped when I got adopted. But now" I say into the phone.
"Evie, have you told anyone?" He asked concerned.
"No, it's Zoe's birthday tomorrow. I can't ruin it for her." I say
Poppy's PoV OMG
A few minutes after Evie left I was thirsty so I walked into the kitchen to get a drink. I looked out the door which was a small bit opened and I heard Evie say.
"I'm tired of being upset"

I think I just blanked the world out. My eleven year old niece, is upset. It's happened for ages?. As soon as she ends the call I run out the back.

Evelyn's point of view

As soon as I end the call, Poppy comes running out. She probably heard some of that. She looks at me with tears in her eyes. I know what she heard. My tears ran down my cheeks and poppy came on her knees in front of me, so she was head level. She stared right into my eyes. She lifted her hand and wipe the tears of my cheek.

"Evelyn Rosetta Deyes, your are beautiful and don't let anyone tell you different. Troye was right. Yeah some hate, but their jealous. They are jealous they don't have an amazing auntie, called Poppy" she laughed "or two hilarious uncles called Sean and Joe, or even Casper." she joked" If they were true fans they would not be tearing Zalfies daughter down. We all love you" she says as she hugs me.
"I love you to Poppy" I say as I hug her.
"Come on, let's go have some fun" she grins and grabs my hand.
We walk inside and chat until late night.
Oooooooooommmmmmmggggggggggggggg
Low key crying right now. I HIT 3K. Thank you so much for all your comments and votes and for reading this story. Sorry it was a short chapter but it was cute. And your lucky. I'm meant to be doing Irish homework right now. Anyway thank you soooooooooooooo much.
Word count
593 words