63. Sleepover

It's now half ten and we are all tired. Mostly everyone has gone to bed , so we decided to head up. I had to go back to the room to pick up my bag.
"Where are you going?" Gia asks.
"Friends room" I shrug grabbing my bag.
"Who's is it? Alabama?" She asks.
"Ding Ding Ding correct" I say walking out to Alfie and Zoë. We hug and I head off. I find Alabama and Landon room and it's huge. I'm not even exaggerating. It has huge couches some are pull up. Two king size beds. Tonight is going to be great.
Slowly everyone starts coming into the room joining us on the couch. I have found a plush to charge my phone so I sit beside that.
"Okay sleeping plans. Four will fit in my bed. Four will fit on Landon's" Alabama announces.
"The boys and I would be happy to give up my bed" Landon says.
"Aww come on" The other boys chorus.
"Okay. I'm going to have Evie, Katie and Annie on my bed" Alabama smiles.
"Gypsy,  Isabelle, Emily and Eleanor. On the other"
"Okay we can have the couches" Landon says pulling it out making a huge bed. He finds duvets in the cupboards, and places them on. I place my bag on my bed and go back over to the couch beds. I sit in the corner. I scroll through Instagram. I come across Gia's video which instantly kills my mood. It hasn't been taken down yet and so many people have seen it. I look a mess in it. I don't realise it but tears are falling down my face. Emily and Eleanor approach me hugging me.
"Enough of that phone. We are going to have some fun" They say throwing my phone into my bag. I frown at them and sit back up.
"Video Time!" Alabama shouts.
"It's so late though" I complain.
" we can do it in the morning." Katie moans .
"Oh lighten up" Annie pushes her shoulder.
As they joke squabble, I grab a pillow and walk them both. I quickly pass the pillow to Landon. Missing and hitting Annie and Katie.
"Hey!" The complain turning around seeing Landon.
"How dare you!" I smirk.
"But it it was Evie" He stutters.
"Don't blame it on the girl" Emily plays along.
"GET HIM" Gypsy shouts grabbing a pillow.
Everyone attacks Landon and someone accidentally hits Annie on the head. That person being me.
It ends up with teams. It's The British and Australian agains the Americans. So it's Isabelle, Emily, Eleanor, Mark, Gypsy and I. On the American and Australian team was Landon, Alabama, Annie, Katie, Noah Jayce
We have light sheets on our back like capes and I have my filming camera videoing it.
"Hold up" I shout. "Dibs filming this for my channel"
"Dang it" most of them moan.
"We should probably change" Noah suggests.
"True" Katie shouts " TO THE DRESSING ROOM!"
We stomp after her and into the bedroom part. We shut the bedroom doors and leave the boys to change. I change into

I put my hair in a messy bun and wrap a  black bandana around my head

I put my hair in a messy bun and wrap a black bandana around my head.
Eleanor, Emily and I coordinated our pjs so Emily is wearing Navy and white polka dots and Eleanor is wearing white with black polka dots. Emily is wearing an navy band and and Eleanor is wearing a white bandana. I get Annie to take a picture of us three. Me on the right, Eleanor in the middle and Emily on the left. After we take photos with everyone.
"VIDEO TIME" I shout.
I set my camera on a few books on the coffee table and we all sit around.
"Hello Everyone. I'm here with. Annie Leblanc, Katie Donnelly, Gypsy and Jayce Burton, Eleanor and Mark Chapman, Emily SacconeJoly, Isabelle Ingham, Alabama and Landon Barker and last but not least Noah Atwood. Today's video is going to be quite different." I speak.
"It's a war" Alabama says smacking me in the head with a pillow.
"So on MY team, we have Isabelle, Emily, Eleanor, Mark, Jayce and I.
"On MY team was Landon, Alabama, Katie, Noah Gypsy and me" Annie smiles.
"Hold up. Who said you two were going to be captains?" Mark asks.
"Us" Annie and I chorus.
"If the captain gets hit the other team wins" Alabama suggests.
"With me team!" I exclaim grabbing my sheet from behind me and placing it in my shoulders.
They all follow and we go behind the couch.
"I need everyone to vlog on there phone" I say.
"Okay" Everyone shouts.
"Okay team. We all have small pillows. I'm going to pick a few to go over to their base and going to attack" I whisper starting the recording on my phone.
"Yes ma'am" the joke.
Okay I'm going to have Mark and Jayde with two pillows each to go over and don't get hit." I say handing two pillows each to the boys. "Emily and Eleanor you will be behind the couch. You have to collect and throw pillows st the other team" I whisper handing a pile of pillows to the two. "Isabelle, Gypsy you need to sneak attack. Mark and Jayse will be bait and you two need to sneak up and hit them form the side. And for me I'll be everything"
"WE ARE READY!" I shout across to the other team.
"LETS GO!" We all shout.
"You two out!" I exclaim pointing to the boys.
The nod and make there way over to the couch. Jayse just misses a pillow and I collect it. I see Landon sneakily coming over so I go up behind him and scare him. He throws up the pillow he has and I grab it and go behind. Mark and Jayse come back pillowless. They haven't thrown any pillows in a while.
Suddenly they start coming out like nerf bullets. We catch all of them and I send my four out with pillows. Emily and Eleanor have hit Landon and Katie. I trek out with the boys two pillows in my hand. They quickly use theirs and run back. It's me and Annie left.
"Captain against Captain" I smirk.
I can see everyone filming out.
"Just want to say thank you to everyone filming this. You must really be dedicated to my video" I hold my heart.
"Okay let's get on with it." Annie rolls her eyes.
We circle around until I'm on the Americans side. I nod at Emily and Eleanor and they fire pillows at Annie, letting me win. Annie holds her heart and sinks to the floor dramatically.
"You've done me well team, you have done me well" She rasps closing her eyes.
I jump over her and celebrate with my team.
"Thank you everyone for watching and I'll see you next week" I smile once everyone is in shot.
After we clean up and place the pillows on the couches. We sit in them and grab blankets. We out on YouTube and watch it till 11:43. We misjudged the size of beds so I volunteered to sleep on the floor. I sit up and laid my head down. I couldn't sleep because my mind instantly went to the video. I twist and turn so I just get off the floor and head out onto the balcony. The slight breeze pushes a strand of hair back against my face. I sit down on one of the chairs and look out onto the garden. The leaves on the trees rustle with the wind. I can hear creaks from behind me so I whip my head around. Noah is walking out.
"You up long?" He asks.
"Haven't slept. What about you?" I reply.
"Haven't slept either" he shrugs sitting down beside me.
"What's keeping you up?" I ask.
"My unborn sister" He sighs.
"Is everything okay?" I ask turning around.
"I'm not trying to sound selfish or anything" the points out. "Will dad and I still have our time? You know. Like our days out. Because mom and him aren't together anymore I'm worried I won't see him at all"
"Of course you will have time. Your his first born son" I respond.
"What's keeping you up?" He asks changing the subject.
"Gia" I tell.
"Why would she do such a horrible thing?" He asks. "Dad and Brittney agree with me aswell"
"Cause she is out to put me up for adoption" I whisper. "And it won't be in oxford"
I remember all the bad memories I had while in a orphanage in Brighton. That was before I got adopted by a couple in oxford but they put me up for adoption because I had anxiety.
"Hey hey, it's okay" Noah says wrapping an arm around my shoulders.
I wipe my tears away and we go back inside. I go back to my bed
First day over! Honestly one of the best school days ever. When Hannah Montanna be raising your dating expectations... did you like the chapter? THANK YOU FOR 19K! Comment any ideas and I'll see you next Sunday with another chapter.
1526 words