Read please

Okay guys. I might not be able to post for a few weeks. Like two.
So basically the amount of homework I am getting is so much. Well we don't have that much but to me it feels like that because the amount of stress I have right now. Quite a few thing happened and it's putting me through stress. I've had someone close to me pass away. I have literally been called names all month and i  finally moved away onto a different table form that big cow. Trying to not curse. But I swear if you had to sit beside him. But also I have entrance exams soon. Basically in Ireland you start secondary when your 12-13. So we have 8 years of primary 4-5 till 12-13. And my exams to figure out what class I'm in are in early February. I am writing a chapter but it's hard to write because of stress. I'm mainly just flicking through musical.ly and watching YouTube videos. Or playing Minecraft after homework. Just so you know my main reason of not posting is stress and my teacher. And an inspector has to come in soo my teacher is trying to fit everything into his schedule and then we're left with more homework. Oh and something else I'm going to have to miss an hour of normal class for a coding class that only down students do for four weeks every Monday. Guess what. Because my teacher loves giving us homework 🙄 anything we don't get done it's  for bloody homework . Any stress relieving tips? If you do have any please tell meeeeee🙏 I need help. But also idk what subjects to do in secondary I'm stuck between home economics which is like cooking baking sewing knitting, art and wood work.
WE MIGHT HAVR A PROJECT ABOUT THE TITANIC my teacher needs help like we have bloody entrance exams
Anyway people who read this thanks for listening to my rant bye 👋

Also so I'm guessing everyone knows about the new series of zalfie sims. And the way they are going to make it all about them. Imagine if like When sim Alfie is proposing to Sim Zoe he actually get down on one knee to Zoe and proposes in really life. I'm literally here like. ZALFIE!
Did anyone else think of this? Just me?
Anyway do I have anything else to say
Noooo so rant over
Nope I thought of something
Also I would really like if I could like interact with you in the comments