27. Evies birthday part 2

( if your wondering what is up in the media me and my sister were designing outfits so I decided to go statement piece also that happened aswell down there

"Well he's

Time skip to dinner.
We walk along the footpath to this fancy restaurant . "You look gorgeous" Jack said and I blush. "Thank you" I whisper back. We walk into the restaurant and sit down at a huge table. I sat beside Tyler and Emily. "Evieeee  you have a secret admirer" Tyler said. "Really" I say back. "It's Jack" he says back. "I guess he's more of an admirer than a secret admirer." I say. "Nice one Evo" he says. We order and I get a ceaser salad. While we're waiting for the food I decide to go on Instagram and I take a selfie of me, Tyler and Emily. I captioned it.
With these two @ EmilySacconejoly12...3 and TylerOakley (a/n can we just talk about that Tyler has a wattpad. Like omg) #unicornbabies
I look at some of the comments on the before that one.
Urdu
Happy birthday 11 today hope you had an amazing day.
Youimyou
Ugly. Disgusting, fat, chubby. Just a few reminders that you can't be Zalfies daughter. Hope you had a horrible day.
Meimme
Fat, chubby, two words to describe you.
Shopuj
Fat
Tiuy
Chubby.
Norawilia
Gorgeous amazing Beautiful. Goals literal goals. Don't let the haters get to you.
I try to keep the tears from flowing but I can't. "Excuse me for a second" I say as I get up from the table. I look around the table. Jack looks at me worried. I run off before the tears flow down my cheeks. I step outside to the back where no one is there and it's illuminated by candles.
"I knew they never wanted me. I don't deserve them. I need to diet. I'm too fat. I'm ugly. I'm blind. I don't deserve them. I'm stupid. I look horrible. No one likes me. Graham was right about sending me back. I should go back. They probably hate me. Holding them back on things. My eyes are to small. My nose is to big. My ears are to big. My hands are to small. My anxiety holds them back on what they could do. My lips are to big. My eyebrows are to bushy. My stomach is huge. My thighs are huge.
Jacks PoV
Evie was taking awhile so I excused my self from the table and walked around the restraunt. I could hear talking so I walked out back. I seen Evie pointing out her 'flaws'
"My nose is to big. My ears are to big. My hands are to small. My anxiety holds them back on what they could do. My lips are to big. My eyebrows are to bushy. My stomach is huge. My thighs are huge."
Evie's PoV.
I felt a hand touch my shoulder. I tensed up. Someone heard about half of that. "Evelyn" I heard. Definitely Jack. This is just amazing. I say sarcastically in my mind. "Your probably here to say bad stuff with me so go on I can take it. Or that's what a lot of people think." I say. He removes his hand from my shoulder. "Right okay here I go. Your pretty your skinny your lips are just the right size hour nose is cute and small. Your ears are small and cute like your nose. Your eyebrows are how do the say it on fleek? Your thighs are just the right size. Anxiety is annoying but you'll get through it." He says. I smile but then frown. He is probably smirking behind me and making me think he actually thinks that about me. "Funny joke" I say. "It wasn't a joke" he said. I turn around to him. He puts to fingers under my chin and lifts my face up. He leans in and
(A/n. Buy buh buh buh buh. Hold up. I ain't letting that happen. Evie's eleven. I'm practically her mother. She ain't kissing a boy. Skip down to find out more)

"JACK STOP" I shout I look into his eyes. My eyesight is still blurry because of the crying but I can make out his face. I run back in and sit down. I take my fork and stab it into a bit of chicken and lettuce. I finish half of it and feel full. I take a gulp of my water and put it down. I talked to Tyler and he was staying another week in England. We were talking about collabs and stuff.
Time skip till after dinner
Zalfie, janya, Naomi and Joe and troyler were in the room. We asked the boys to step out. " so before we got interrupted by the boys I was going to say. Joe asked me out in a date." She squeals. We all squeal and make up a ship name. Jiomi or Noe?
(A/n I have homework for you guys. Pick a ship name. Jiomi or Noe)
the boys come back in and we stay up till eleven. "Thank you for the best birthday ever" I say to Zoe and Alfie. "Aww your welcome" the say. We head up to bed and I drift off into a deep sleep and dream about. Unicorns and otters.
Hiiii guys
I like this chapter
If anyone is going through a hard time. Message me. I'm here. See ya guys later also thank you Vampett1234 for voting on my chapters. Also zoellalover15 for amazing support also zoellalover15 is sooo close to 2k!!!!!!
932 words