67. Flying

"Evie, Gia, it's time to get up!" Zoë squeals.
I groan removing Gia's arm from my body. It's two am in the morning and we are going on holidays. I didn't shower as I had a shower six hours before so I just brush my teeth and wash my face and hands. I change into a white t-shirt with a French Bulldog on it and black legging. I throw on a black hoodie and slip on my Superstars. Zoë does my hair since I'm to tired to function properly. I make sure I have everything. I lie back down on the bed. I see Alfie has done the same.
"Come on you's two" Zoë shakes her head.
I grumble and get up. We stayed in a premier inn, in London.
We take everything and leave. Our uber arrives and we all get in.
"What are you all doing up at this time in the morning?" The uber drives asks pulling out of the car park.
"Going on Holidays" Zoë chirps.
I get my phone and started playing Recolour. I coloured this

Because I got bored

Because I got bored. Alfie made small chat with the uber driver as Zoë, Gia and I sat in the back looking at our phones. We pull up at the terminal and grab our bags.
"Thank you" Alfie smiles grabbing my bag out of the boot.
"Thanks Alf" I smile taking my bag.
I wipe sleep out of my eyes and we make our way to the airport.
"I love the Airport" I say as we walk through to check in.
I can hear little beeps and suitcases wheels rolling against the tile floor. But it's a little chilly. Considering we are near the door. I shrink down into my jumper and we walk into the very short line.
It's was three am and not many people like flights at three.
We check in and Alfie's bag was overweight.
"I'm surprised" Zoë says shocked as we transfer some of Alfie's clothes into our threes bags.
"Oops" Alfie shrugs.
We finally have a lighter suitcase and we are able to continue through security. 
I put my  laptop, phone and liquids into a little tray and line up to be searched. Gia got a pat down but that's it. We visited the Aiport shops.
"Omg! This is SOO nice. I want this, and oh this, and of course this!" Gia goes on putting perfumes and makeup products into a shopping basket.
"No, No and No" Zoë replies putting them back.
"Two things. You can get two things" Zoë says to Gia and I
I end up getting an m&m machine where you put money on and you get a few m&ms. I also get  Ariana Grande's perfume.
"Thank you Alfie. Thank you Zoë" I hug them as we make our way to Starbucks.
"Your welcome" they both smile.
We walk along to Starbucks and get in line. I need sugar. I get a double chocolate chip frapuccino. I get cream on the top. Zoë gets a peppermint tea, Gia gets a unicorn frappucino and Alfie gets an iced coffee. We walk along to our gates and by now it's half past three. We sit by the gate waiting till we are able to board.
"Are we priority boarding?" I ask Alfie.
"Yeah" he yawns. I rest my head on his shoulder and he places his head on mine. I close my eyes and I drift off to sleep.

"Evie wake up" Zoë whispers.
I open my eyes and Zoë is shaking me.
I yawn and Alfie is handing me my passport and boarding pass. We walk up and we are second in line for priority boarding. It means we are getting in first. I've never been on a plane so I'm a bit nervous. The air hostess checks everything and we are allowed to go.
We walk down the stairs and out into the airfield. There is lights telling us where to go.
"Alfie. Back or front?" I yawn.
" front" he answers.
We walk into the front of the plane and find our seats.
I'm beside the window. Zoë is beside me. Gia is on the aisle seat and Alfie is over the other side. We wait half an hour till the plane starts s moving and the air hostess' have done the safety thing. I take deep breaths and Zoë takes my hand. I squeeze Zoë ahand as we take off. I have my eyes squeezed shut and we take lift off the ground.
"First time is always scary" Zoë tells me when I finally open my eyes.
I give her a weak smile.
"Here I downloaded some movies on your laptop" She takes my laptop from my bag.
"Thank you" I say quietly.
She puts on Moana and I sit back in my seat with my headphones on.

Zoë can also plug her headphones in so we watch it together

Zoë can also plug her headphones in so we watch it together. We hum along to the songs and laugh at the funny moments.
"Zoë" Gia poles Zoë.
"Yes darling" She says to Gia.
I pause the movie because the food cart is here.
"Would you like anything ma'am?" She asks.
"What would you like Evie?" Zoë asks.
"Can I have a cheese and ham panini?" I ask.
"Yep what about you Gia?" Zoë and Gia.
She stopped calling her Gigi.
"Can I have the tomato soup?" Gia asks.
"Sorry miss. We only serve breakfast at this hour" The air hostess tells Gia.
"Ugh why" She groans.
"I'll have a full English breakfast" she groans.
"Can I have pancakes please" Zoë asks.
"So that's one ham and cheese panini, one full English breakfast and one portion of pancakes" The air hostess asks.
"Yep" Zoë replies.
"That will be twelve pound" She announces.
Zoë hands her the money and we get our food a few minutes later. I press play on Moana and we eat our food.
Moana finishes and I'm drifting in and out of sleep.
"Sleep. It will do you good" Zoë smiles.
She turns off my MacBook and I take of my headphones. I stretch out my legs and fall asleep.

Whyyyyuuu. It's been a week. Anyone like Gia the slightest bit. Anyway THANK YOU ALL FOR 23K Secondary is hard. So much tests and homework. I love the airport! Anyone else? Annyyway if you have any ideas comment them and I'll see you next week with another Sugg Sundeyes special! Byeeeeeeeee

1079 words

H