35.Zoes Brithday part 1 and memories

Its currently the next day and Zoe is up in the room. She can't come down as we haven't finished birthday breakfast. It looks amazing and so does the cake. I'm in love with it! I ran upstairs to see Zoe snuggled with Nala in bed.

"Heya Zoe!" I exclaim jumping into the bed with her.

"Hiya Evie can I come down now?" She pleads.

"Nah" I laugh over dramatically evily.

"Snapchat?" She asks.

"Yeah put don't look at mine, Alfie's, Poppy's or Sean's" I say.

"Lemme guess it gives away a lot?" She says.

"You guessed it!" I laugh unlocking my phone.

I tap into YouTube. I look in my subscriptions and press on Liza Koshys new video

(Lemme say something. I was close to tears when watching one of her videos. Not because they are too funny but because how happy it makes me when I have a bad day. Same with Zoe and Alfie's. It puts a smile on my face. A/n out)

It's a dollar store trip

Zoe watches it with me and our stomachs hurt from laughing

(Another a/n, I hate the word belly. Idk why. Belly is another word for stomach. But ahhhhhh I hate it a/n out)

(Another a/n I. Writing this right now and Zoella literally just uploaded a video. Ahhhhhh I'll be back)

(Turns out I ended up watching

Sooo yeah I think final a/n out)

Alfie comes up the stairs wondering what we are laughing at.

"Can Zozeebo come down now?" I ask.

"Nada, but i need you" he says tickling me.

"O- oo- ok-ay ". I laugh.

I get up and follow Alfie down stairs. I see the set up and my mouth is wide open. It's amazing! I look at the cake and ahhhh.

"What ya need me for?" I ask.

"To wrap your present, of course" Alfie says handing me the present I got Zoe.

I grab some paper bags thingy wrapping paper and begging to wrap it up. I finish with rose gold bow. I place it with the rest of the presents and the card.