Chapter 16 Singing and dancing.

Today's the day I start the performing arts thing. I grab my laptop and edit the vlog from Saturday. After I done that I grabbed my vlogging camera.
Hi guys, today I'm going to a performing arts but first I have school. Zoe says I'm gonna have to stop school with the teacher. She said she wasn't doing good for us so I'm going to be doing an online program. Today is the last day with the teacher. James will come around for school just not all the time. Another reason I'm stopping school is because the year is gonna get busier with Vidcon and playlist.
I turned off my vlogging camera. I walk downstairs and Zoe is making breakfast. She hands me a bacon sandwich and I eat it all. I walk up to my room changed and grabbed my laptop and my textbooks. I spread them out on the dining table and open my laptop and look through Instagram. Alfie comes running down looking a mess." Alf where are you going?" Zoe asks. "London, I have a meeting. Won't be back till six." he said. "But you said you would take me to performing arts" I said sadly. "Sorry, Gleam called" he replied back. I walked up to him and gave him a goodbye hug. He hugged back and said goodbye to Zoe. He left and drove off. I walked back to the table and started school.
Two hours later.
I heard the doorbell ring. I opened it to find James there all by his self. "Where's Oli?" I asked. "London" he replied.
"How did you get here? Your parents work early morning."
"I walked Oli left two hours ago. He said he had somewhere important to be and said he won't be back till six"
"Same with Alfie, come in" I said
"The teachers been here ages. It's lunch break now." I said.
James looked really cold and tired and a bit sick.
"James come here" Zoe cooed looking at him. He dropped his stuff on the table and walked over. Zoe felt his head.
"Ohh James you have a temperature" she said as she dragged him over to the medicine place. She gave him a brown medicine and after ten minutes colour returned to his face. "Thanks Zoe" he said. We continued with school until James mum came to collect him. While James was getting his school stuff Zoe was talking to her about what happened earlier.
"See you at dance" I said as James left. I walked upstairs and changed into my dance clothes. I put my hair in messy pony tail. I ran downstairs and grabbed a granola bar. I sat on the couch and watched SacconeJolys.
I finish and Zoe calls me. She has Nala in her playpen. We skip to her car and get in. We get there and James is waiting at the door. I get out and Zoe kisses me on the cheek. I hug her and walk over to James.
"Hi you feeling better?"
"A lot"
"Let's go" James said poshly as he held out his arm. I put mine through it.
We walked in and met with James' friends. There was Jack, Lia, Bonnie, Louise, Mason and Dean.
"Hi" I said cheerily
"Hi" they all said back.
"Before we start can someone show me where the bathroom is?"
"Yah sure I need to go too" Lia said.
We walked to the bathrooms. I did my business and waited outside for Lia.
"Hey hot stuff" a boy said coming out of bathroom.
"Hello butt face" I said back.
"Wow you're the first girl to reject me."
"I'm surprised" I rolled my eyes.
Lia walked out.
"Who is that?"I said pointing to the guy that was talking to me.
"That's Luke, flirts with every girl here, I heard your conversation with him" she said
We walked over to James and the rest. They talked about doing the show in August. We all stretched. We started of with a really easy dance. It was to am I wrong (up in media)
After that we sang.
---
At home
---
Alfie was home and editing the daily vlog. I walked up and got changed into my pjs. Zoe had pasta and chicken on the table so I ate.
"Zoe can I play with Pippen and Percy." I asked
"Sure bring them to the cosy wroom." She called.
I got both of them and brought them in. I handed Zoe Percy and I held Pippen.
We watched stuff and I fell asleep on Alfie. With Nala on my chest

So guys I'm sorry this chapter is short.
Reason number one: I'm getting used to the schedule
Number two: I'm going through a lot of personal life stuff right now.
I update every Saturday and 16:00pm. You might find a sneaky chapter if I'm extra happy but who knows.
So goodbye for now. I kinda feel ashamed of the word count but here we go.
833 words