45. Police and Family

Alfie's POV
"WHAT THE HELL" I shout.
Zoe runs over to Evie and grabs her. Evie cries onto her shoulder.
"Why won't anything go my way?" Graham shouts.
"Because your a horrible horrible man" Zoe hisses.
"Oh shut up" Graham says.
"Get out" I say looking him straight in the eye.
"Make me" he smirks.
He starts walking over to Evie and Zoe who are just about out the door.
"Don't you dare leave this room." He snarls.
"Don't you dare talk to me that way" Zoe says.
"YOIR MY DAUGHTER" Graham shouts.
"HANDS UP MR SUGG" A guys shouts

A/n I know this might be a serious chapter but I was watching a jack Maynard video and my dad turned off the wifi. Like I know it's 11:52 at night. But I can't sleep. And then he decides to do some work with like hammers and stuff. Wow

Zoe and Evie managed to cause enough noise on the door to cause attention. The big burly men push past me and grab Graham. I quickly run over to my family wrapping them in my arms. They hug back and we just stand there for five minutes. I'm so glad nothing happened to them. The nurses had to check Evie and Zoe and I helped clean up all the mess and stuff that was knocked over. Once everything was clean we sat in Evie's room talking with her. We also invited everyone who was in our house helping us get it back in shape came and visited.

Evie's POV
The was a loud knock on the door. Zoe and Alfie smiled at each other. Suddenly youtubers started pouring in.
There was Niomi, Tanya, Marcus, Jim, Louise, Anna, Jonathan, Dan, Phil and Joe. They all came over and hugged me and it was so nice to see everybody.
"Uncle Joe" I smile as he comes over.
"I need to ask you something. It's very secret so I have to whisper it" I say sternly.
He bends down so I can whisper.
"So How Niomi?" I ask.
He blushes and tries to cover it up.
"I- I don't know" he stutters.
"Okay" I shrug.
Now obviously I wouldn't take that for an answer. Some people were vlogging and we all had such a great laugh. I FaceTimed Emily Eduardo and Emilia and I met Janyas twins Eleanor and Mark.

(A:n I thought you all needed to see this!)

Your welcome

Your welcome

I actually love hanging out with my 'family' aka all zalfie friends.

Three days later.

I'm finally allowed out of the hospital. My leg is still in a cast for the next five weeks and I keep coughing randomly but that will go. Zoe brought me

 Zoe brought me

And we're off. It feels weird being somewhere else that the hospital. I'm really excited to see Nala and the guinea pigs. As we make our way back I observe the outside. We are going away to Greece in two months so I'll have my cast off. We get home and I manage to crutch?? My way through the stones. As I walk in I hear the bark of Nala.
"Evie you stay here and come in in about five minutes and see Nala's reaction" Alfie says. I quickly hide so Nala can't see me through the door. After a few minutes Nalas probably in the cosy room with Zoe and Alfie so I open the door and go into the cosy room.
"Nala whose that?" Alfie laughs.
Nala raises her head slightly and then puts it back down. Then it comes in her mind who I am and she comes bounding over to me sniffing my cast and crutches. I sit down on the couch beside Zoe and Alfie. Nala quickly jumps onto my lap. I rub her head as we watch a great show called 'A place to call home'. We finish and episode of that and decide that we are hungry.
"Shall we go out for GBK?" Alfie asks.
Zoe and I nod as we get our stuff together. Well I just really had to place my precious phone in my pocket and grab my crutches. We put Nala in her play pen and head out. We get into Alfie's car this time. I quickly fix my ponytail as we are driving. We arrive and walk straight in. We find a booth and order our food. A few fans come over wanting pictures and they were sooo nice. I really enjoyed my meal though. Finally something else other than hospital food. Hospital wasn't that bad but it wasn't very nice. We got home and it was 6pm. I decided I'd go change into my pjs or something comfier.
""Zoe, Alfie I'm just going to change" I say grabbing my crutches.
"I don't know how your going to get up those stairs" Zoe giggles.
"Oh yeah" I laugh.
"Lets all get changed into something comfier." Zoe says.
Alfie helps me up the stairs and then I go to   Walk into my bedroom but he swoops me up and covers my eyes.
"What the" I say.
"We have a surprise for you" Zoe squeals.
We climb up another her flight of stairs and he places me down. Zoe giving me my crutches.
"Close your eyes" Alfie smiles.
"Cause that's safe" Zoe remarks.
I close my eyes and they guide  me into either the bathroom or Zoe's filming room.
"Open you eyes" Alfie says.
"I open my eyes and I'm shocked. I'm in awe. All around me is beautiful. It's been transformed into a bedroom. I think for me considering there's letters in the wall spelling out Evie.
"This is for me?" I ask.
"Yup" Zoe chirps.
"But" I stutter
"You said butt" Alfie laughs immaturely .
"Haha very funny" Zoe says sarcastically.
I hop over closer to the wall. There us string with loads of Polaroids clipped to it. My bed has like a see through white canopy over it that covers lots of the bed. The colour scheme is all neutral. There's fairly lights everywhere, which I love.
"Thank you sooo much" u say going over to Alfie and Zoe and trying to hug them without falling over.
I really do love them.

About to faint. I hit 6k readssssss. Ok my I actually can't believe it . And I'm nearly at two hundred votes.
Gonna pass out here thank you to everyone who reads and votes on these chapters. And I finally have a chapter over a thousand words. I'm so proud of myself. Anyway did you like the chapter? Please let me know in the comments and if you have any feedback or ideas comment them tooo.
Byeeeeeeeeeeee
But wait can I just talk about the boy I hate and he hates me was rooting for me in this spelling bee my class had. Basically it was me against a boy I'll call 'o'
He was like"  Aoife, Aoife" and I was like "why are you saying my name why not say his.?"
and I'm here so confused right then and there. Ahhhhhh.
Also I probably won't get a chapter up next week. I have this thing that I have on a Thursday.
My confirmation.
Play I'm editing this and this is my dogs face looking at me right now😂.

But I have preparations for all week. So it's kinda normal to have a party on the weekend so I need to plan that and I'm so nervous for the confirmation on Thursday. Basically we need to learn  some big paragraphs for it. Ahhhhbhhhh
But anyway byeeeeeeeeeeeeee
1267 words