65. Special Suprises

"Bye Mark" I wave as he goes towards his car.
Zoë shuts the door and we make breakfast ready for Alfie. I do the toast ad make him a coffee. Zoë brings up the plate of food as I bring his presents and coffee.
"Happy Father's Day" I smile handing Alfie his card as Zoë brings in his plate of food.
"Thank you, you two" He grins trying to hug us.
"Your welcome" We chorus filing out of the room.
Gia is still asleep and refused to get up.
Zoë and I clean downstairs and after I play out in the garden with Nala. Today Alfie is going with Poppy and his dad to lunch.
"EVIE" Zoë shouts because I'm halfway down the garden.
"YEAH" I shout back.
"TIME TO COME INSIDE" She shouts.
I run back up with Nala and inside.
"We're going around town for a few hours, go on up and get dressed" Zoë tells me.
I run up the stairs and get on then clothes I set out earlier this morning.

"Zoë can you do my hair?" I ask Zoë holding a brush and two hair ties

"Yeah sure, how would you like it?" She asks.
"French braids" I reply.
We sit in the lounge as we watch Gilmore Girls.
She finishes my hair and sprays it with hairspray.
"Thank you" I smile.
"No problem" She pats me on the shoulder. I run off to my room to unpack my last box for my room, I still have my wardrobe. I unpack it and my hover board is in it.
" YAY" I squeal taking it out.
I ride around my room.
"What's that?" Gia's asks coming into my room.
"A hover board" I shrug going over to my locker to pick up my phone.
"Oh. I want one" She shrugs.
"What colour " I ask.
"Bye" she walks out.
I put my phone down and go into the hallway to get boxes for my wardrobe.
I hover board my way to my wardrobe and place the box down. I go out and get the other few boxes full of clothes and jewellery. I unpack my necklace holders