Chapter 19:

Cover by TheCrazyPotterHead Thanks Love. The cover is pretty amazing :)
Anyways... Enjoy the next chapter :)

[Edited]
Diana's (P.O.V):

Everyone arrived at exact 10. It was surprising though. I am never time conscious.

"So what should we do?" Casper asked.

"Let's watch Magic Mike!" Kelly suggested.

"No apart from Magic mike anything!" Joe said. Kelly pouted.

We were all settled in the living room. Aiden was lying on the floor, texting someone on his phone. Joe was sitting upside down on the couch. Casper was lying on the big couch playing Pokemon in his DSI, something he often does as Joe says. Kelly was playing subway surfers on her phone together with Dave, in short the two were in competition . I however, was sitting crisscross with my head on the couch on which casper was sitting, the most decent way. Just kidding.

"And apart from watching movies as well!" Casper said. "I dont want to have a typical sleepover."

"You know what, lets just sleep. I mean sleepover means, sleep, but get too over and sleep at someone else's house." Kelly said, still playing the game on her phone. I snickered

"Very funny! You wanna sleep go sleep! We are playing truth and dare!" Joe retorted.

"How is Christina?" Aiden suddenly asked Joe.

"She is fine!" Joe and Casper said in unison.

"She'll be moving in with us in a week or less." Joe said.

"Who is Christina?" I asked.

"My sister." Joe shrugged.

"And my cousin." Casper smiled. I raised a brow at him.

"So truth and dare?" Joe asked.

"You know what.. Lets just play the question game." Dave suggested, putting his cellphone away. "We'll ask questions from the one sitting beside us. And that person has to answer correctly." We all nodded and sat down in a circle.

It was Aiden, then me, Joe, Casper, Dave and then Kelly.

"So I'll start." Aiden said. He looked at me. "Your worst embarrassing moment?" I thought about it.

"I umm remember that when I was in Boulder, I once went clothes shopping with my dad. I picked out some tops and saw that my dad was at the counter, about to pay. So I ran upto him and threw my clothes on the counter. But then I realized that the Guy at the counter wasnt actually my dad, it was some other person." I finished. Everyone started laughing.

"That's hilarious. How can someone be mistaken for thier Dad?" Dave laughed.

"Maybe because the guy was wearing the same clothes as my dad." I shot back. They all started laughing again. "Okay my turn!" I turned to Joe. "Any unsuccessful prank?"

"Nope! None! I am just a pro!" Joe grinned. I laughed. "Casper my boy! Any crushes or secret relationships?" Casper's eyes went wide. He looked around hesitantly and then back at Joe, who was waiting for his answer, his brows raised.

"Umm... No one!" Casper replied and stood up and went in the kitchen. We all looked at each other curiously.

"I know its Christina!" Joe shouted at Casper. I heard the glass drop in the kitchen as soon as Joe shouted. Aiden's and Dave's eyes widened.

"What?" Dave asked. "Are you serious?"

"Yes!" Joe grinned. "I dont have a problem till Christina is happy but what angers me is that they hid it fron me!"