From The Start

Taraji

Taraji

Before I began to the present time of this rollercoaster ride , I want to take you back to the beginning when it was just us. Terrence lured me in , I wanted to be strictly friends but the connection we had was unbearable. We met back in 2005 when we were filming Hustle and Flow.

I knew what Terrence was about back then so I walked past him eery time and turned down his every attempt of trying to sleep with me. I knew he was just like these other guys regardless of his looks.

Once we were done filming we became very good friends , we kept in touch with eachother over skype and the phone but it wasnt the same as being in eachothers precense. We kept this up for about three months then Terrence was back on the road again. I knew that was the end of us because I knew he would want to fuck around. I scoffed , I wasnt jealous and I didnt care he was just my friend.

But the day I finally let my guard down and fate brought us back together was the Soul Train awards. I remember getting that call from my manager Tony. He was so excited for me , he thought this would be a big move for me and that TNT would be reunited. But little did he know I was so nervous , not to host the show but to be around Terrence again.

I hadnt talked to him since he started filming in Chicago , I lived in New York. Imagine maintaning that.

My makeup artist Ashunta was putting the finishing touches on my makeup. She backed away with a smile and I felt my chair spin around to my vanity mirror. I gasped. "Ashunta , girl you never disappoint."I said standing from my chair flipping my short bang. I knew once Terrence seen how good I looked he would drop to his knees.

I smirked a bit in the mirror turning to the side to admire my backside.

I stepped out of my dressing room. I was a little nervous to do this interview with Terrence to promote the show but I had to do it. This was only the begininng to spending endless amount of time with him.

I stood behind the curtains watching Mo'nique amp her crowd up. I didnt know these many people loved 'TNT'. I felt a presence behind me touch my lower back.

"Hello Taraji."Terrence whispered in my ear. I turned around wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Hey Terry."I said letting him go. He looked me over with a smile. "Its been way too long girl."I nodded turning my back towards him. Then something came over me...resentment.

"So how was filming."I said nonchalantly. He stood beside me , stuffing his hands in his pocket.

"It was great , I really think I could win a Golden Globe."He said chuckling a bit. I bit the inside of my jaw. He cut his eyes over at me.

"You could have called."I said lowly. He sighed lifting his fedora and placing it back on his head.

"Raji I have been busy and you know that , I never had the time."He said running his fingers down my bare shoulder. He loved caressing my skin and honestly I loved when he did but I couldnt let him just have me when there was so much to be addressed.

 He loved caressing my skin and honestly I loved when he did but I couldnt let him just have me when there was so much to be addressed

"Or was you just busy with other woman."I said underneath my breath. His eyes grew and he frowned. I turned to him and looked in his eyes. "It doesnt matter , because we are just friends."I said pinching his cheek I slapped it twice. He closed his eyes and sighed. I knew what I said was true , he didnt even have to admit it.

On cue Mo'Nique voice boomed throughout the studio. "Now give a round of applause for "TNT" Terrence Howard and Taraji P Henson."I put on the biggest smile and appeared from the curtain waving , Terrence wasnt to far behind putting on a show right with me.

As the interview went on , I wanted it to desperately end. Mo was my girl but I couldnt sit next to him much longer. He would grab my hand and rub it or caress my shoulder from time to time. Terrence eyes were glued on me the whole time. Once the interview was over I hurried off the stage and headed for my dressing room.

I stumbled in closing the door behind me. I closed my eyes placing my head on the door. I walked over to the vanity and coached myself. "Men are all the same Taraji , dont let yourself give in , you work with him."I said outloud like I was a damn crazy person.

"Who the hell am I kidding that rule went out the window when I first saw Terry."I sighed placing my head in my hands. I got up once I heard a knock at my door. My feet dragged along the carpet.

Slowly opening the door because I knew it probably was the producer coming to tell me I had to evacuate.

My breath was cut short once we laid eyes on eachother. He stood there staring me deep in my eyes. He began to invite himself in slowly walking towards me. I backed up , still no words were exchanged , our eyes did all the talking.

He grabbed me by waist tenderly. His lips crashed against mine , he kicked the door closed with his foot backing me in further into the room. We fell down on the couch. He hungrily devoured my neck. I sighed grabbing his face bringing his lips back up to mine.

Ive missed his warm embrace so much. This had to be lust. He pulled away looking me in my eyes. He moved a piece of hair from my face.

"You dont know how much Ive missed you girl."He said bitting his bottom lip. His eyes roamed my full breast that had slipped out the dress I was wearing. "Lets cross that line tonight Rah...let me taste you."He whispered seductively. I moaned unknowingly and shook my head no.

"Mmm No Terry."I moaned uncontroably when I felt him touch me there. His next move caught me by surprised.

Terrence eyes grew darker than his usual light hazel green ones. He gripped my hair jerking it back. "You need someone to tame your ass. Im tired of these games Taraji."He said biting my neck softly. I moaned out arching my back as he sucked my neck. The aggression was turning me on and he was right. I was a firecracker , no man could ever control me.

"Terry we ..w-we cant."I managed to get out. He stopped what he was doing and looked at me.

"Im willing to take a chance , we aint perfect baby but damn at least lets try."He said sincerely now. I shifted a bit underneathe him.

"Taraji cant you see I got it bad for you girl? Fate must want us together because look at us , reunited."He said as he trailed his fingertips down the center of my chest. I exhaled deeply enjoying his touch.

He started to get lower and as he decended he kissed his trail. He stopped in front of my lace thong. "If you want me to stop and stay friends tell me now but if you willing to take a chance with your best friend say yes."He commanded.

I placed my hand on his head rubbing his curls . "Yes baby."I moaned as I arched my back and felt his warm lips against my soft tender wet spot.