Soul Train Awards

Taraji

Today was chaotic. I arrived to set and it looked like mayhem had just broke loose. Everyone was running around trying to get the show set up. I wasnt in the best mood. Lastnight was still heavy on my mind , it invaded my mind all night I didnt get any sleep. I still hadnt seen Terrence yet and I didnt want to.

I was dreading this show because I didnt know if I would be able to keep my composure. Though me and Terrence wasnt together it still hurts and he still hipped to his old ways.

Time felt like it was flying. Ashunta had finished the last touches to my makeup and now it was time for me to walk the red carpet with Terrence. My hair was pulling back into a long ponytail and I wore a purple dress. I stepped out my dressing room and the limo awaited outside the studio to go the ceremony.

I slid inside. Terrence was already seated with his headphones in starring out the window. He glanced over at me and then turned his gaze back to the window. He wore a pin striped black suit and a purple tie. I sighed and looked out the window.

The ride to the carpet was silent. I texted on my phone as he continued to stare out the window , we were completely ignoring eachother.

Once we arrived he looked over at me. "Im telling you right now , I dont want to hear none of the bullshit we here to have a good time so act natural."He demanded. I frowned about to speak. He held his hand up. "Shut up , you talk to much. Im going to get out and open your door and your gonna act like we are actually happy to be together."He commanded. He exited the limo before I could retort.

I pouted a little bit but I smiled inwardly because I loved when he put my stubborn ass in my place. My door swung open and he held his hand out. I placed my hand in his soft but rough palm. He squeezed it a little when I wasnt smiling and I instantly smiled for the cameras. Terrence put his hand around my waist and we continued to walk.

A reported stopped us

A reported stopped us. "Terrence , Taraji over here."She pushed through the crowd with her mic.

Terrence smiled and guided me over towards the young girl

Terrence smiled and guided me over towards the young girl. I rolled my eyes a little because it was many reporters out here and this the one he so happens to pick. I glared at the side of his face then put on a fake smile once we got over to the young girl.