Bad Impressions Pt.1

Taraji
11:30am

The sun illuminated the room through the sheer curtains. I snuggled up more into Terrence embrace from behind me. Between this bed and him holding me lastnight I didn't know what felt better.

My relaxation was cut short when my phone began buzzing on the night stand. I raised a brow answering it without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?"I answered annoyed looking at the screen to see who it was.

"You better have a perfect reason why you haven't been answering my calls little girl!"My fathers voice boomed through the other end. I moved it away from my ear and sat up in the bed.

Terrence rolled over on the other side still sound asleep. I huffed into the phone, I knew I would have to face them sooner or later.

"Hi daddy."I said lowly moving my hair out of my face.

"Don't you hi daddy me now answer the question Penda!"He demanded. I bit my bottom lip no matter how old I was I still cowered under my dads authority.

"Daddy I was caught up filming , that's why I haven't returned you and momma calls."I said getting up from the bed. I opened the curtains a little looking at the gorgeous view from outside.

"What is all this we hear about you being some home wrecker , shacking up with a married man?! Me and yo momma ain't raise you like that."He scolded more.

I dropped my head. "Daddy it's not like that I love him and he loves me , don't believe what the media says."I said into the receiver getting frustrated.

"And you believe him? Taraji you are my daughter and I can tell you this a man is gonna do the samething to you that he did with the last woman. He cheated on his wife Taraji and you may think that he did because he love you but he playing you too as a fool. And your too dumb to see it right now."He said into the phone.

I furrowed my brows and shook my head. I looked over my shoulder at Tee. He was still sound asleep. His chest heaved up and down. 'Would he cheat on me?'I asked myself. I shook my head and gazed out the window once more.

"Daddy you never even met him. Tee isn't like that."I defended. My daddy's words cut me deep but I was always too afraid to stand up to him.

"Your momma is preparing dinner , I'll be the judge of that tonight. Bring the boy!"He said and with that he hung up. I pulled the phone away from my ear.

How was I gonna introduce my parents to my boyfriend that they already have negative views about and then to turn around and add that I'm pregnant. Well they will see that much tonight.

I eased down in the bed. I kissed Terrence softly on the lips. He stirred a bit. His phone buzzed from his side of the nightstand. I looked down at him and then at the phone.

'Taraji don't you dare!' My thoughts screamed at me. My curiosity was hitting me hard. Terrence still laid there sound asleep.

'No check that nigga phone! You been gone for a while girl read them dms!'My evil thoughts screamed louder.

His phone buzzed again. I shook my head and returned to my side of the bed. His Iphone lit up again taunting me.

I was about to go for it but Terrence started to stir in his sleep. I quickly laid down and pretending to play sleep. I heard him groan behind me indicating that he was still waking up.

I looked over my shoulder and played it off. "Goodmorning beautiful."He said to me with a smile. He laid a soft kiss on my lips and stretched.

"And Goodmorning to daddy's lil cub in there."He coo'd against my belly. He planted two kisses there. I smiled at how cute he was. He gave me a small smirk pulling me closer to him.