Just Friends

Taraji
Tuesday
4:30pm

"Okay and that's a wrap."The director yelled from his chair.Today was a long day of filming all I wanted to do was relax.

I grabbed a bottle of water from the stand and tried recollecting my thoughts. I turned on my heels about to head back to my trailer. I needed to call Terrence to see how everything went I hadn't talked to him since yesterday.

As I was on my way to my trailer I saw Michael standing outside waiting for me. He met me half way when he spotted me holding his hands up.

"Taraji before you say anything I just want to personally say I'm sorry for earlier. I don't want to start of on a bad foot so please let me make it up to you ,my treat?"He apologized thoroughly. I raised a brow and folded my arms.

"I promise I'll be good , your taken ,off limits , I got it. Can I just take you out for lunch as a friend taking another friend."He offered again giving my that poor puppy dog face.

I laughed giving in.

"Let me just get my purse and I'll meet you out front."I said walking past him. He nodded and started walking towards the parking lot.

It's just a friendly lunch , there's nothing wrong with that right?

I grabbed my phone from the bottom of my Chanel bag. As soon as I unlocked it , it dies and I left my charger in the house. I cursed under my breath and sighed walking out my trailer.

I met Michael in the parking lot. We agreed that I was going to follow him to where we were going. This wasn't a date and I didn't want him getting any ideas. He lead the way to this Indian restaurant in uptown ATL.

 He lead the way to this Indian restaurant in uptown ATL

It was a little different and exciting. He leaded me further into the restaurant towards the kitchen. He said hello to some of the coworkers as he went through.

We were seated in the back of the restaurant out on the balcony overlooking the city of atl

We were seated in the back of the restaurant out on the balcony overlooking the city of atl. He pulled my chair out for me first , I smiled showing my gratitude and took my seat.