For Your Own Good

Taraji

The next morning I was hunched over the toilet puking up my insides once again. I sighed wiping my mouth. This morning sickness was kicking my ass. I flushed the tiolet and then brushed my teeth.

Terrence still didnt have a clue about the baby. I wasnt ready to tell him yet. I wanted to tell him about our little bundle when the time was right. I looked over myself in my full length mirror. Over a matter of months I was going to blow up like a balloon.

I turned to the side , no baby bumb was visible I had to be a couple of weeks. I was already hoping to have a little girl. Qirin was a busy body. I smiled just thinking about having a family with Terrence.

I still hadnt broken the news to him about Qirin. I still felt bad that he wasnt his biological father and also blantantly disregarded what he said and went behind his back.

I can admit I was wrong but he couldnt blame me for wanting to get this lying bitch out the picture even faster.

I walked back into the bedroom , Terrence had taken Q out for a walk while they left me to rest. Terrence has been taking care of me alot. Making me soup , giving me back rubs. Just imagine if he found out about the baby , I knew I would get the world.

My phone buzzed , I answered not looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?"I answered. The line was silent. I pressed my ear closer but only to hear breathing.

"Hello?"I irritably asked again.

'Now , Who the hell was playing on my damn phone' I thought.

I looked down at the phone and the call ended. I frowned going through my cell to see the mysterious number.

Private Caller

Okay now Im getting strange calls? First the creepy feeling as if someone was watching me , the cameras now Im getting calls.

This had to stop. I knew I wasnt going crazy. Someone was out to get me and I wanted to know who.

My phone started ringing again. I quickly answered. "Listen here bitch , stop playing on my got damn phone."I yelled into the reciever.

"Damn thats how you answer your manager?"Tony scoffed through the line. I gasped completely embaressed. All this creepy shit got me worked up.

"Im sorry Tony , I thought you were someone else. Nevermind wassup?"I asked sinking into my pillows.

"Tell me who is the greatest manager of all time?"He boasted on the other line.

"You are..."I dragged raising a brow ,not understanding his point.

"Guess who just landed you a role in Think Like A Man."He squeeled. My eyes popped out of their sockets.

"You didnt."I said unbelievably popping up from the pillows.This was great news , I was ready to get back to building my career.

"Yes I did honey you will start filming some time next week in Atlanta."He congratulated me. But my celebration was cut short when he said ATL.

"I have to relocate?"I asked lowly.

"Well how else are you gonna get there silly?"He giggled. I bit my bottom lip. I was excited to start a new role and get back to work. But I was also enjoying the normal world. How was I supposed to hide this pregnancy through filming was my main concern.

Breaking the news to Terrence about this movie was going to be a tough one. I ended the call with Tony and laid back in bed.