Whats Done in the Dark Pt.1

Taraji
2:00pm

The girls and I lounged around in our robes in my vanity room, getting ready for my babyshower

The girls and I lounged around in our robes in my vanity room, getting ready for my babyshower. All the planning and it's finally here. I felt like this day would never come. My four bffs shuffled around getting catered to by my Glam team. Ashunta stood in front of me beating the hell out of my face , I always went to her when I needed to get right.

Everyone was to wear all white and either pink or blue for the sex they thought the baby would be. I wore an all white Gucci maternity dress that had a slit up the thigh. A deep v in the front showing off the top of my cleavage but not too much. I wore powder pink spiked red bottoms that Gabby bought for me as a gift at the mall. Y'all know I was hoping for a girl.

"Alright and you are officially slayed."Ashunta said spraying the Smashbox finishing spray mist on my face.

Batting my eyes I peeked one eye open. I felt sexy , I fluffed my hair puckering my lips looking at myself through the mirror.

"Yess I love this."I dragged, admiring myself from every angle. Ashunta and the girls agreed looking me over nodding.

"SnapJack Fool!"I yelled through giggles  playfully snatching Ashunta's phone taking a selfie. Gi and Megan hopped in posing for the video.

"One more thing Rahj."Gabby said bringing over my custom made Austrian crystal 14ct gold tiara.

Terrence had a matching crown; he had these made for us by his jeweler weeks ago. It was a prince and princess themed babyshower, my man wanted me to feel just like royalty. As the mommy to be ofcourse I was the Queen and Terry was the King.

Gabby placed it gently on my head, finger combing loose strands of hair

Gabby placed it gently on my head, finger combing loose strands of hair. She wore a white Givenchy tight fitted pants suit with blue and gold Giuseppe Zanotti heels. I know right that traitor and she was the god mother.

"Now your ready hunty it's time to slay the children!"Lala said snapping her fingers twice. We did that if someone was really killing shit , I guess I was; pregnant and all. I blew her a kiss, flipped my hair over my shoulder standing to my feet.