Her Little Secrets

Tuesday

12:20pm

Taraji

Creeped the fuck out wasnt the phrase for the way I was feeling. I didnt know if I was hallucinating or what but I was sure I saw someone on that island. We wasnt there alone thats for sure. I saw and heard that camera flash. I knew I wasnt crazy. I didnt want to tell Terrence cause I knew he wouldnt have believed me.

He dropped Q off at his mom's house earlier this morning so that he could take me to my doctor. I dreaded going because I didnt want to take any of those nasty medicines. I was fine and this stomach virus that I had would pass sooner or later.

Terrence and I sat in the waiting room at Union Memorial Hospital. He sat with his legs crossed reading a magazine looking handsome as always. My knee bounced a mile a minute , I didnt want to be here.

"Ms.Henson."Dr.Gavin Ordega said looking down at his clipboard. Me and Terrence got up. He smiled motioning us to follow him.

"Oh Ms.Henson , I havent seen you in a while."He joked walking further into the infectious back of the hospital.

"And there is a reason why."I said scrunching my face up looking at the surroundings. It smelled like Lysol and plastic. So many chemicals mixed together.

Terrence tickled my sides making me jump. "Be nice."He whispered in my ear from behind me.

I chuckled and entered the room with Dr.Ordega. I took a seat on the bed and Terrence sat in one of the open seats.

"So what brings you in today?"Dr.Odega asked looking through his files.

"Well I have been having stomach pains and been a bit nauseous."I confessed twirling my thumbs.

"But I dont think its that serious its just a little stomach virus right? I was forced to come here."I said cutting my eyes at Terrence. He chuckled shaking his head at me.

"Well Ms.Henson it could be anything , when was your last cycle?"He asked writing something down in his clipboard.

"Like a month ago , it should be due soon."I shrugged as I looked over at Terrence. He raised an eyebrow trying to remember himself. Dr.Ordega nodded.

"Well it wouldnt hurt to see right?"He asked holding out a cup. I took it from his hand slowly. I raised an eyebrow biting my bottom lip.

"You arent suggesting that Im pregnant are you?"I asked him lowly.

"We just want to rule every possibility out."He assured. Terrence stood up with a huge grin.

"Baby just go take it , please."He pleaded grabbing my hands. I was really scared now. What if I was pregnant. I would be in utter shock because it would be a surprise to me , im on birth control.

"Terry Im on birth control honey , but I'll take it."I shrugged getting up from the bed. I went into the bathroom locking the door behind me. I stared at the cup and then went for it.

Whats the odds of me being pregnant , when my birth control is 99.9% safe.

I washed my hands and exited the bathroom once I was done. I looked around looking for Terrence. , he wasnt there.

Dr.Ordega took the sample from me. "He had to step out for the next process of the examination. "He said as he gave the nurse the sample and they exited the room.

I hopped on the bed leaning my head back. I fiddled with my fingers. I looked down at my stomach and smiled shaking my head. "Naw."I said giggling.

I then placed my hand over my stomach again I rubbed it so softly. I was great with Qirin I knew I would be a great mom. But I was afraid if I would fail at being a good mom. I sighed leaning my head back.

Dr.Ordega came back into the room with his clipboard. I sat up. "So Ms.Henson , I have some good news and bad news for you."He announced. I held my hand up.

"Before you say it , did you get my sample last week?"I asked remembering the job I had to finish off.

He frowned a bit and nodded. "Oh yes , indeed I do Ms.Henson but dont you want to know about you first?"He asked raising a brow.

"Yes but Im already here so , you might as well just tell me."I asked eagerly. He sighed handing me over an yello envelope.

I ripped it open looking up at him. I looked over the results then looked back over at Gavin. He held his head low not saying a word.

"He isnt the father."I said lowly. I knew Terrence would be crushed if he found this out. I bit my bottom lip , I felt like shit.

Knowing just didnt feel too good anymore.

"Ms. Henson theres more."Dr.Ordega said. I looked up at him. "Yes?"I answered.

"Your pregnant."

Mira

"You fucking idiot what do you mean she saw you?"I yelled into the phone. My dumbass private investigator couldnt get one job done. I had a feeling Terrence was out cheating on me with that whore but he got another thing coming. I am going to have the last laugh at the end of the day.

"Follow them and stay out of sight!" I barked ending the call. I walked over to the fire place looking at all our pictures that we had together.

A tear strolled down my face. I loved Terrence every since I first saw him act. I knew I was going to be Mrs.Terrence Howard. I knew he was going to marry me.

But now, I hated him for loving that bitch. He was gone for days straight and come to find out he lied to me about where Qirin was.

I giggled to myself. "Terrence why did you have to do this to me huh?"I asked the picture frame that displayed our photo. I shook my head and tossed it in the fireplace.

"LIAR!"I yelled as I through all of our pictures in the fireplace. I dropped down to my knees wiping my eyes.

"Now I have to make you pay , so you can love me again."I was going out of my mind. But I was just madly in love with Terrence. At first it was a fangirl crush but then it turned into passion. I knew he felt it too from the night he slept with me in Chicago.

I had his first born son and this is how he repay me? Now I had to take that away..I had to take Qirin away. I knew if I started there he would automatically come back home and then once he left her alone then it would be her turn.

Taraji thought she was so better than everyone else. Someone had to teach that little pretty face a lesson and I was going to be the one who did it while I made he scream in agony.

I hated her and she was going to pay.