Down and Out

Taraji

2 weeks later

Two weeks had past since Terrence and I broke up. Well that to me was a break up he knew not to come to me no time soon asking me about a relationship. Ofcourse he has been calling and calling but I havent answered not one call. He would leave voicemails. Come by the house but ofcourse I got the locks changed. Sending long paragraphs about how sorry he was. I scoffed , please this nigga must got the game twisted.

Eventhough I was still hurting about it and I was still in love with Terrence but he broke my heart , he shattered it.

I woke up this morning and felt like taking a selfie. I took a quick photo and put it up on IG. I threw my phone on the speaker and blasted Beyonce while I did my morning hygiene. I didnt know what I was about to do but I knew I wanted to look damn good doing it.

I wrapped the towel around my body emerging into my closet. I picked out and outfit then headed to my vanity to do my makeup.

Once I was done I looked myself over in my full length mirror. I look damn good I aint lost it. I decided that I was going to go for a jog. I headed towards the door leaving out my house. I looked down at my phone looking at my IG notifications and I saw that @therealTerrenceHoward was the first to like it. I rolled my eyes this nigga was a stalker.

I rolled my eyes and placed my phone in my fanney pack. Half way down the drive way I saw his car parked. I frowned marching over to his car. I banged on the car window angrily. Now this was getting out of control. He slowly opened the door and got out.

"What the hell are you doing in my drive way?!"I yelled completely freaked out.

"What you expect? You havent been answering none of my calls. I just wanted to see if you were okay."He said towering over me. I backed up putting some space between us.

"Im fine nigga , I just didnt want to talk to you , did that ever click in your head? Take that up with your wife."I said smugly as I began to walk past him. He rolled his eyes and grabbed my arm.

"When are you gonna grow up and stop running from this and just approach it head on? This is childish why cant we fix this shit."He asked frustratedly.

I snatched my arm away. "Fixed? Fix what? Something that shouldnt have been touched in the first place , I knew what I was doing when I was keeping you at just a friend."I said. He bit his bottom lip then looked away.

"YOU WANT THE TRUTH OKAY! I married her Taraji because she was pregnant with my son , she was talking about taking the baby away from me and this whole custody battle. When I told you I was going to go film another movie that wasnt the whole truth. She was about to have the baby. When I lost touch with you that was my way of distancing myself from you cause I didnt want to hurt you. I didnt want you to find out about my son or Mira , she trapped me way before we was serious baby and Im sorry Im only in it for my son."He finished. He bit his jaw.