Meet Qirin

Taraji

I decided to cut the shopping spree a little short since I was feeling a little under the weather. I didnt know what had came over me. Gabby suggested that it may have been the food we ate at the restaurant before we went shopping but it couldnt have been. I pulled out as many bags as I could as I walked up to the pavement. Terrence would have to lug the rest.

I saw that Terrence car was already parked in the driveway. I hurried to open the door because I felt like I had to sprint to the bathroom again. Once I got the door open I drop the bags in the foyer and I ran past Terrence and the cutest little baby.

My head hovered over the toilet as I gave everything I ate right back up

My head hovered over the toilet as I gave everything I ate right back up. I heard a knock at the door.

"Come in."I said wiping my bottom lip. I threw my head back in the toilet hurling. Terrence placed a hot rag on my forehead and put my hair in a ponytail. "Baby whats wrong , you were fine this morning."He said as he rubbed my back.

I cleared my throat. "Its something I ate."I tossed his way. I went over to the sink looking over my pale features. I was definitely sick. I brushed my teeth and joined Terrence in the living room.

His son Qirin sat in the middle of the floor surrounded by toys. While the flat screen displayed Spongebob.

I gushed. "This is him Terry?"I asked awwing at his chubby cheeks. He nodded. He went over to pick him up.

He brought him over to where I was and introduced us.

"Q this is Ms.Taraji."He coo'd making him wave his chubby hand.

Qirin reached over towards me wanting to get picked up. I happily took his small frame into my arms. He was so adorable but I must say he looked nothing like Terrence. He looked more like his mother than anything. I decided to push those thoughts to the side before I become anymore shady.

"See I told you he would love you."Terrence said as he watched me cuddle Qirin. I kissed his chubby cheeks.

"He is adorable Terrence."I said bouncing him on my hip. Terrence smiled and nodded.

'If only he was yours.'I thought to myself with a smile. I may not could prove it yet but I knew how to get Mira out the picture and the first step was proving that this kid wasnt Terrence's son.

I bit my bottom lip thinking of a master plan. I was going to swab Q and prove to Terrence what he has been so blind about for 2 years now. I kept my sneaky grin at bay so he wouldnt see how deep in thought I was.

Qirin looked up at me and smiled so wide.

My eyes soften , this poor child he had a crazy ass mother and he was so pure and friendly. I know he got that from Terrence. I played with Qirin a bit studying his features.

"Have you ever wanted to be sure?"I asked him as I pushed the ball towards Q.

Terrence put the magazine down he was reading and shifted in his seat.

"What do you mean?"He asked crossing his legs.

"Q , Have you ever doubted him the least bit? I mean he looks an awful lot like Mira."I concluded. He sighed clenching his jaw.

"Taraji just stay out of this one okay? Let me handle this. Q is my son and I will never deny my child."He said sincerely leaning back in the couch.

That was Terrence's problem he cared way too much and wanted to do the right thing for the wrong people. I didnt know how bad the situation was between Mira and Terrence but I knew one thing I wasnt going to have a bitch just come in and manipulate her way into my spot.

I rolled my eyes at his response. "Terrence Im giving you a way to get out of this fucked up marriage of yours."I huffed. He rolled his eyes getting up.

"You just wont stop will Taraji? Look maybe I just dont want to know at all."He said throwing his hands up.

I stood up from the floor giving Q his rattle.

"Or is it because you do love her."I said lowly. He scoffed looking another way.

"Come on now Taraji dont be ridiculous. My eyes are only for you , now stop being a stubborn ass and let it go before daddy have to punish you."He said bitting his bottom lip and gripping my ass. He smiled and kissed me.

"Patience my queen."He said kissing my forehead.

"Imma go grab the rest of the bags from the car , exactly how much did you spend?"He asked getting up from the couch chuckling.

I thought to myself tapping my bottom lip. "A few hundred thousand."I said shrugging with a smile. He ran his fingers through his silky hair and stuffed his hands in his pocket.

"I love your expensive ass."He said kissing me on my soft supple lips.

"And I love your rich ass."I said in between kisses playing with his ears. He rubbed his nose against mine before he walked out the front door. I got running over to the window to see his walking down the driveway.

I looked over my shoulder at Q giggling at the cartoons.

I quickly reached the other side of the livingroom and reached in the end table grabbing a q-tip.

'Taraji dont do it you know Terrence just said let him handle it.'My thoughts screamed out.

'No fuck that , girl go over there and swab his lil ass."My evil thoughts screamed louder. I huffed looking at the q-tip in my hands.

There wasnt enough time to decide Terrence would be walking through that door any moment.

I closed my eyes tight. "I hope he forgives me but its for his own good."I whispered to myself.

Call me crazy but I was going in while I still had the chance.

I picked Q up placing him on my lap. I didnt understand why Terrence didnt want to know , I searched Q features , I saw no trace of Terrence.

I played peek-a-boo with him a little to start him to laugh. He showed me his beatiful toothy smile and thats when I went in for the kill.I ran the q-tip along his jaw and quickly put it in the baggy stashing it away behind the pillow.

Qirin was so clueless he continued to laugh and clap his hands.

There was no other way in knowing I just hope this would work.