All I Want Is You

Terrence
8:30am

Snapping my Cartier watch onto my wrist I got ready in the bathroom so I wouldn't wake TJ

Snapping my Cartier watch onto my wrist I got ready in the bathroom so I wouldn't wake TJ. I had some things to take care of this morning and I didn't want her being the nosey person she is snooping around , it was a surprise.

I tipped toed in the bedroom where she still laid there sleeping peacefully like an angel. I pecked her lips softly. Her messy curls fell in her face as she shifted on her side.

The sheets was tangled around her as she slept naked. I wore her ass out lastnight. Countless rounds of love making , after the 4th orgasm she was down for the count.

How could someone so beautiful inside and out go through so much pain and hurt? My blood boiled at the thought of that son of a bitch putting his hands on her. If he ever crossed my path that would more than likely be the last day he would live, and that's a promise. I wish I could have saved her like I saved my mother. I held her so close to me last night I didn't want to let her go.

Knowing that bit of information about my baby made me realize I never wanted to hurt her again.I never wanted to let her go , if we had problems we was gonna work that shit out. I wanted to be that guy that showed her real love and never walk out on her. I was in love with her deeply and that was never gonna end.

I grabbed my notepad leaving a note on my pillow. I quickly jotted down the message.

'Goodmorning beautiful,
I'm taking Q to stay at my moms for the weekend. Which means pack up my love'

I placed the note on my pillow and quietly closed the door behind me.

The nursery door remained closed until the baby arrived. I opened the door as I did every morning anticipating that day when I go in and find my newborn in the crib sleeping. I couldn't wait to finally meet him or her the wait was killing me. My family meant everything to me , to finally come home to my beautiful girlfriend and give her and my unborn the world. I closed the door and went into Q's room next.

Q laid in his crib. His stomach rose and fell as he slept peacefully. My mother was expecting him for the weekend , she knew what I had planned and supported me.

My heart fluttered as I placed my hands on the top of the crib. I stared at him for a moment. The guilt washed over me  for what I did to his mother. I did what needed to be done , she threatened my family.

I was going to give Qirin a better life I owed him that much. Taraji adjusted well with him moving in , she showers him down with love as if he was her own. That's how I know Taraji is gonna be an amazing mother. Q would point to TJ's stomach and say things like baby and lay his head on her belly. Qirin was full of love , he was nothing like Mira.

I picked his sleeping body up and placed him over my shoulder. He stirred a bit rubbing his little nose with the back of his hand.I rocked him back and forth as I gathered his overnight bag for the weekend.