Its Just a Feeling

Friday

9:24am

Taraji

I woke up the next morning to the aroma of bacon , eggs and waffles. I smiled , Terrence was gonna have to work extra hard to get back in my good graces. I went and did my hygiene and wrapped myself in my robe.

I walked downstairs my hair was still a little damp from my shower. I entered the kitchen to find Terrence singing along to the radio. He moved his hips along to the Rick James song and I giggled making him snap out of it.

"Oh hey baby girl, I didn't know you was behind me , take a seat." he covered a bit embarrassed.

"Rick James in the morning?"I laughed picking up my fork. He walked around the island to sit in front of me. He smiled. "Rick James all day long baby." he replied giggling. I hummed enjoying Terrence cooking.

He studied my features and then shifted a little in his seat.

"I want you to meet my son Quirin."He said as he continued to eat. I swallowed looking up at him. I didn't know how I would feel but I love babies and I'm sure I would love his son.

"I would love to , I mean after all the baby isn't the one to blame here." I said as I forked my food around the plate.

"Taraji I know. It's nobodies but mine , but baby I want this to work, and you gotta meet my son." He said flexing his jaw.

I pointed the fork at him. "No in order to make this work you need to leave that straggler your with." I said referring to his wife(if you wanna call her that)

"I'm working on that Rahj." He said dropping his head. I shook my head getting up to put my dishes in the dish washer.

"Well until its final then we can work on this."I stated with my back still turned.

"I told you what she threatened me with Rahji. I can't loose my son so please let me think of something." He said getting up from his stool coming closer to me.

I searched his eyes as he held me by my waist.

He kissed me passionately.

"Baby steps , your the only one I want. I promise you that, I love you."He said kissing my neck. I sank in his embrace.

"Your not off the hook just yet."I said patting his chest. He chuckled nodding.

"How about I make it up to you , take my black card and please don't send me into bankruptcy."My eyes lit up , I jumped up and down and kissed him on the cheek. he laughed at how excited I had gotten. What women wouldn't be excited to go on a shopping spree with your mans money?

4:31pm

Terrence was kissing my ass so much he even let me drive his Bentley and let me tell you , he lets no one touch his Bentley. He called it his baby but guess who was whipping it right now...his baby.

I placed my Chanel shades on my face and entered the Louis Vuttion store. I decided to start with bags then shoes and then clothes and rack up on jewelry.

I waved at Gabby once I seen her enter looking around

I waved at Gabby once I seen her enter looking around. She smiled and hurried over giving me a hug.

"You look phat as usual and ofcourse stunning darling."She complemented as I admired the Neverful through the full length mirror.

"Why thank you Gabbs." I said blowing her a kiss. She chuckled a bit.

"I still can't believe you took him back Rahji and now look at you spending up all his money just handing him the satisfaction." She said looking through one of the racks.

"Gabby how many times have Dwayne cheated on you? , I mean no offense but you just give the man you love a second chance."She opened her mouth about to defend her self but sank her shoulders defeated.

"Look I don't need Terrence money so I'm not giving him the satisfaction of anything , I love him and I can clearly see that bitch is the problem." I said finally settling on a bag.

"You know what your right it's all about your happiness at the end of the day." Gabby added as she walked over to another rack. I felt like someone was watching me , I looked over my shoulder and I saw no one there.

My stomach started to feel uneasy. I turned on my heels with my hand over my mouth running to the nearest bathroom.

Terrence

I walked in my home throwing my keys into the bowl. My main objective was to grab Quirin and leave. I was going to tell Mira that my mom wanted to spend time with Q this weekend so that way it's give Rahj and him time to bond.

I tipped up the stairs to his bedroom. his door creaked a little as I tried to quietly open it.

I saw him in his crib sleeping. I quickly searched the room grabbing everything I could find. I threw the bag over my shoulder and put his sleeping frame on my other unoccupied shoulder.

Stepping out Q's room I saw that my bedroom door was cracked open a bit. I inched closer as I heard Mira on the phone

"I don't care what you do just follow and keep and eye on the bitch!" she yelled hanging up the phone.

'Who the hell she was talking to?' I thought to myself. I stepped in the room to show myself. She hopped up from the bed as if she was caught doing something.

She came closer to me. "My mom wants to keep Q for a weekend." I let out. She raised an eyebrow.

At this point I was annoyed and ready to get back to Taraji's place. I didn't even feel like myself in my own home.

"Where were you last night Terrence?"She asked touching my bare shoulder. I shifted Q in my arms.

"I stayed at a hotel."I dryly replied. Her fingertips traced up my arm. I was growing impatient now.

"Is him staying over at my moms okay with you?"I asked cutting to the point.

She nodded looking up into my eyes. "Why wouldn't it be?"She asked seductively. She stood up on her tippy toes and kissed my cheek.

"That way we will have time to play."She purred in my ear. I had to get out of there. Mira wasn't turning me on one bit. Who I wanted was probably sending me in a financial bind right about now.

"I bought the hotel for a week so I don't want to waste." I said turning on my heels about to leave the room.

" I don't want you around her anymore."She blurted out at me as I reached the hall. I stopped in my tracks.

"Who."I asked knowingly.

"Taraji , if you do continue ...I will kill her."She stated sternly. Her eye began to twitch. I chuckled shacking my head.I knew Mira was crazy but she wasn't that crazy and I knew if anything was to ever happen to Taraji I would make sure no one would ever live the next day to tell about it.

*A/N- Hey guys thank you so much for the support. I appreciate the love so much. I will be dropping two chapters today. Share with your friends , kill that vote button and drop those comments. Love you guys <3*