Visits of the Past

Taraji
Monday
8:21am

The media spread this story like it was wild fire. My phone lit up once again from my many Instagram and Twitter notifications. My feed was blown up from both criticism , words of encouragement , compliments and some gave advice. The Shade Room had a field day with this tea. They encouraged the whole thing. I rubbed my temples.

Nonetheless I had many fans and supporters behind me. That made me feel a lot better.
Not everything was positive I tell you that. I never been in the public eye like this before and I didn't like it.

Tony called me immediately once he got word about the rumor. I told him about the baby and he went ballistic. So here I am at set , a week off my ass.

Tony thought it was best to film the rest of my scenes this week so I can be on the first flight home by next week.

I stepped out of my trailer and walked on set. I had to film the sex scene with Michael today. I had my nudity garments on. I held my robe tighter to my body. I looked at the set and coached myself.

"You can do this , you did this before." I said out loud to myself. I smelled his cologne before I felt him stand next to me. I looked over at him.

He bit his lip and looked down

He bit his lip and looked down. "Terrence Howard is the lucky guy huh?"He said as if he lost a big time prize.

"So you've heard?"I asked playing with the necklace Tee got me. He bit his lip and nodded.

"Taraji you don't deserve to be in the media and looked at that way."He finally said. I looked over at him.

"You believe that dramatic story Mira is selling to the press? If only people really knew ."I said through clenched teeth. I was growing tired of the situation, I just wanted the drama to end. I didn't need it right now.

"Taraji In order for all this to go away , you have to reach out to your fans. You have been too quite they want to hear your side."He said coming closer to me. He grabbed my hands then looked up at me with a smile.

He tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear."I believe in you. Everything else is bullshit." He uttered softly.

"Taraji , Michael! Your on in ten!"Calvin the producer said coming over to us. We nodded and Michael took off his robe. He was now in only his boxers. His chiseled chest glisten when the light hit it. I stared at his body in admiration.

'Damn he was fine' I thought to myself as I admired his backside.

He reached out his hand. I grabbed his and he pulled me closer to him. He looked me in my eyes as he pulled the string on my robe. His piercing eyes was so intense. The string fell loosely between us and my robe came open.

He pulled my robe all the way off. I quickly wrapped my arms around my stomach trying to hide my obvious baby bump. I was now in my nude lingerie. He scanned my body with his exotic eyes. Once his eyes met mine , he knew the spell he had over me. I was stuck and at a lost for words.